Pouting Markimoo (New Years Party Part 2)

~Mark's P*O*V~

As I was getting ready for my fire line up to show that Irish bastard not to pick on me I heard (y/n) huff behind me as we go in the living room. We sit on the couch and I glance at Jack. He seemed to still be drunk off his ass. "Hey Jack. Yo mamma so fat that she had to wear the Orion Belt as a real belt!" I belted happy that I finally got him back. "Shut up ya space nerd" he said back as the others laughed. I looked over to (Y/N) and pouted. "Why are they so mean to me?" I buried my face in her chest. I felt her hands stroke my hair. "Mark stop being a big baby" I heard her say as I kiss her neck. I hear the others get quiet as I look over. They were all looking away embarrassed. 'They are jealous of me! I know how to get them' I kissed (y/n) surprisingly. I could hear the TV in the background. 30 minutes until the ball drops.

"Mmm you taste like strawberries" I mumble and I see that Bob went to the bathroom. Ryan and Matt were watching TV but Jack was glancing at me. 'Yeah you jealous bitch' I thought as I smirk. I go in (Y/n)s lap and lay on my back as I grab her boobs. "Mark! What the heck?!" She giggles putting her hands in mine leaning down to kiss me. I hear Jack scoff and saw him cross his arms. "Yo Mark she ain't your mommy ya know" (y/n) was confused. She got up leaving me there shocked. "I'm going to go get the streamers ok?" She says exiting into the kitchen. I sit up and glare at Jack. "What?" I said as he scoffs. "Ye heard me" I got up. I don't know why but I felt offended. I went to him and pushed him in the chair. "Whatcha goinna do..?" He said glancing at me. "Ima give her a wet sloppy kiss when the ball drops!" I said like a little kid. "Tch ill cock block you" he said as he laid in the chair. 'Oh we'll see about that" I thought as I sat back down. Bob and (Y/n) came back. She gave us all streamers. I curled into her and smile. The ball was dropping and I was holding her hand.

10
9
8

I leaned (y/n) against me. And looked over to were Jack was. He was sitting up watching TV.

7
6
5
4
3
2
1

As I go to kiss (y/n) I close my eyes and put my hands on her face. But... I didn't feel the softness of her face. My lips are against this weird feeling. It felt like a hand. I opened my eyes to see Jacks hand on her face and his lips on hers. I back away and get moody. "You bastard!" Leaping on him I tug his shirt in anger.

~Your P*O*V~

The ball was about to drop. As you get ready to kiss Mark you close your eyes and feel lips on yours. But it wasn't Marks. Opening your eyes you see Jack, surprised you blush and pull back. "You bastard!" Mark yelled as he leaped on him. Angrily tugging his shirt yelling at Jack. "Mark!" You say as Ryan and Matt get him off and Bob went to hold back Jack. "I told ye I'll cockblock you!" He maniacally laughs. "Matt, Ryan can you take Jack to his hotel and Bob home?" I ask the two other roommates, they agree and drag jack out the door leaving you alone with a somewhat angry pouty grown child.

"Mark... It was just a kiss. I'm sorry.. I thought you woul-" You were stooped by his lips on yours his tounge begging for a entrance and his soft warm lips bringing you to melt in his hands. He broke away and stared at you. "I think your kiss was better" you say blushing as he scoffs and pushes you on the couch getting in top of you. He takes off his shirt and pants. Along with his underwear. He strips you completely naked. "M...mark" studdering he turns off the TV leaving only the new years lights you had decorated for the party. The colors were low and made the room dark. He didn't answer you. All he did was kiss you hard gripping your breast. "M..mmm!" You gasp as he takes the advantage letting his tounge ravish you. He pulls up and you feel his member go inside of you. He doesn't hesitate as he starts to go faster and faster making you a moaning mess. His grunts was deep and tantalizing in your ear, "ugh..ugh...ugh..." Was all he would say as he kisses your neck. You feel up his back and in his hair gripping it tight as you thrust your head back putting your legs around his waist making more room for him. His thrust become deeper and harder hitting your spot suddenly you let out a scream as he picks up and holds your hips hard and strokes your ass.

"Ahh.. Ahh.. Ahh.. Ahh.. Mark, Mark.. A-ah-" you say as he grunts and grunts. You both let go and he pants kissing you hard twirling his tounge with yours. "Uhmm" you hear someone say as mark quickly glances over his shoulder and grabs a cover from the couch to cover you both. Jack stood there swiviling. Ryan and Bob walked in and covered there eyes. "Uh Mark... The hotel wouldnt let Jack back in because he was so drunk. Can he stay here please?" Matt asked as you hear Mark sigh. "Yeah" he mumbled as you touch his cheek. He pulled out and held you tight until Matt and Bob went to their rooms. "Whereee will I sleeppp?" A slurred Jack said asked as he stays his distance. Mark got up and put another cover on his waist. "You can sleep in the spare room. You know where it is" he said coldly as Jack looked at you. You got up wrapping the cover embarrassed. "I came in when ye were finishing..." He says as mark holds your hand. "Well I'm a better cock block then you. I got to fuck her" he then passes Jack with you behind him. You turn back to see Jack follow and go in the spare room that is used for friends. You and Mark lay down and go to sleep.

Sorry about late updates. More nice scenes to come. Thanks for reading.
-Dank Heely Mark