12 days of Kinkmas

Marks sick voice reminded me that I had a priority. A priority to write horrible smut to you great people out there. It's been to long.

Its time to ruin the holyist of holidays.

Also I know Mark can't drink or he will die but shit I can.

On the first day of Christmas Mark gave a gallon of Barcardi.

On the second day of Christmas Mark gave to me two sloppy kisses and a gallon of Bacardi.

On the third day of Christmas Mark gave to me three ass slaps, two sloppy kisses, and a gallon of Bacardi.

On the fourth day of Christmas Mark gave to me four tounge licks, three ass slaps, two sloppy kisses, and a gallon of Bacardi.

On the fifth day of Christmas Mark gave to me FIVE DASHY GROWLS, four tounge licks, three ass slaps, two sloppy kisses, and a gallon of Bacardi.

On the sixth day of Christmas Mark gave to me six tight handcuffs, FIVE DASHY GROWLS, four tounge licks, three ass slaps, two sloppy kisses, and a gallon of Bacardi.

On the seventh day of Christmas Mark gave to me seven steamy showers, six tight handcuffs, FIVE DASHY GROWLS, four tounge licks, three ass slaps, two sloppy kisses, and a gallon of Bacardi.

On the eight day of Christmas Mark gave to me eight doggy styles, seven steamy showers, six tight handcuffs, FIVE DASHY GROWLS, four tounge licks, three ass slaps, two sloppy kisses, and a gallon of Bacardi.

On the ninth day of Christmas Mark gave to me nine hard poundings, eight doggy styles, seven steamy showers, six tight handcuffs, FIVE DASHY GROWLS, four tounge licks, three ass slaps, two sloppy kisses, and a gallon of Bacardi.

On the tenth day of Christmas Mark gave to me ten vanilla personas, nine hard poundings, eight doggy styles, seven steamy showers, six tight handcuffs, FIVE DASHY GROWLS, four tounge licks, three ass slaps, two sloppy kisses, and a gallon of Bacardi. 

On the eleventh day of Christmas Mark gave to me eleven 69s, ten vanilla personas, nine hard poundings, eight doggy styles, seven steamy showers, six tight handcuffs, FIVE DASHY GROWLS, four tounge licks, three ass slaps, two sloppy kisses, and a gallon of Bacardi. 

On the twelfth day of Chrismas Mark gave to me twelve dom fantasy's, eleven 69s, ten vanilla personas, nine hard poundings, eight doggy styles, seven steamy showers, six tight handcuffs, FIVE DASHY GROWLS, four tounge licks, three ass slaps, two sloppy kisses, and a gallon of Bacardi.

Mark and I were packing for Cincinnati for the holidays. "We can't be fooling around at my moms house" Mark giggled. "Oh whatever" I roll my eyes as I sneak my favorite sexy get up in my bag. Whatever he said I knew it wasnt true. The thought of being caught made my heart race with anticipation. 'Let them all see us' I think smirking.

-time skip after the flight-

The landscape was as it use to be, every house decorated in Christmas lights. We arrived at the house, Marks mom waiting in the doorway. Thomas greets us and helps us with our bags. As I look around seeing the Christmas tree decorated with gifts for tomorrow I head to Marks room putting my messenger bag down. "Gotta record tso videos ok? I'll be back later" I heard Mark say as I nod. "Ok babe I'm going to catch up on sleep" as I change to my sexy outfit for I knew it would be very late if I woke up to Mark laying down with me. I fall asleep to distant chatter.

I heard a slight mumble followed by big warm hands. Awaking from my slumber I see a tired grumbly Mark. "Mmn..." he felt cold and his voice was still recovering so it had that tangy mumble to it. He hissed in a deep breath when I felt his hands go down my thighs. "Fuck what are you wearing you sly girl?" his hands grace themselfs down my thighs. A slight moan. "Damn we can't do anything we're at my moms" he whined. I grinded my ass on him making him groan. "Stoooop" he groaned more as he kept feeling me. I knew I was getting to him. With a deioys smile I turn on the little bed room lamp next to his bed and pretend to go to the bathroom. I get up and parade around dancing a bit wiggling my ass. I could see tge look in his eyes. He bit his lip rynning his hand through his hair. "Damnit girl stop" I smile and tease more.

I knew then by the gleam in his eye he's had enough. He gets up and grabs me closely. Unbuckling the chains on my sexy outfit. His grabby hands exploring and his soft lips kissing all over. He pulls me down to the bed kissing me all over moaning softly. "Fuck" he mumbled. "I thought we couldn't do anything!" I say as he nibbled and bit my collar bone. "Fuck it your going to get punished" he pinned my arms down as he slips off my panties his eyes wonder and a devious grin slides on his face. He went down on me, his tounge gracing my clit sliding and slipping in and out. "Ahhhhh Markkkkkk....!" He tucks and turns his tounge. I felt a finger slide in along with his tounge. Sliding in and out. Footsteps approach making Mark settle down a bit. He stops and lets the footsteps pass.

He then continues to enjoy eating his fill. Sliding his tounge curving his fingers. I was losing my mind. He stops leaving me on edge as he kisses his way up clamping his hand over my mouth. I wasn't sure why he did until I felt him make his way in entering me forcefully. I gasp under his hand as he continues his forefullness. His member rocking my walls throbbing at the pleasure. I moan and grind aginst his hips. He murmers in my ear.

"Fuck..." he says going faster and faster. Kissing my cheeks. As we let go moaning softly I hear the room door opens to a sleepy Thomas. "Hey have you seen my phone charger? I-" he stop and I look up from Marks sweaty body to see Thomas covering his face. "Uhhh I can come back" he ran off closing the door silently. Mark laid there for a good moment. Then he started to giggle. "Wait until we get home you're going to pay..."

He embraces me and kisses me. "Love ya" he rolls over and cuddles me. "Love you too"

Yo I've been deadly ill and shit happened in my life. I hope you like this late chapter. Ily.

-Dank Heely Mark