Echo

Echo

I feel like I am the only one who knows nothing about Kendall.

Julian and Sara say that she is an evil, crooked girl on the bad side of this extravaganza. Jake says that she is a great hero along with another girl who saves us. I have absolutely no idea who to believe.

Jake told me about his dream. How we were all stuck in a tube (I know, it sounds pathetic.) and Kendall and some other random person saved us from-as Jake put it-torture beyond measure. How these two risked their lives to save us.

That was before Kendall left to look for more eggs, then Julian and Sara told us what they overheard.

"She's on the bad side! We were listening on her conversation! She's turning us in to the enemies! Can't you see? She's gonna turn us in so they can take over Flemming!" Julian exclaimed.

I didn't believe him, so I asked him what was on my mind.

"What proof do you have?" my eyebrows crept up on my forehead.

Then Sara told us how she transferred their brains to be inside of Kendall's.

"Yea...How did you do that?" asked Julian with a frown.

She shrugged. "Learned it in class."

Just then, Kendall had came back, holding a huge basket of eggs. She looked at us with a worried face, when she saw we were arguing.

"Where are you getting all these eggs and materials?" I asked, curiosity killed me.

"I'll show you." Then she walked away. I guess we're gonna play follow the leader.

She led us for what seemed like a mile, and my legs started moaning and groaning before we stopped. She led us to a sandy cliff, with a small cabin on the side. Kendall started to walk in, but Sara instead, crept over to the cliff. Kendall stopped, and we all followed her to the edge. The plummet down if you fell would be around 1,000 feet. Far drop.

But the look out was beautiful. The sunrise over the canyon was amazing, the sun reflecting on the sand creating its own rays of light. 

Kendall crept closer. Then Julian did the unthinkable. He did the insane. He pushed her off.

"How could you!" the rest of us screamed. Then I did something equally crazy, I jumped in after her.

I used my telekineses to make myself fall faster. Soon, I was next to Kendall, who looked like she was gonna throw up any second. I pushed us both up, but I didn't have the strength to do anymore than keep us afloat. I wasn't able to make both of us fly up. So I just slowed our fall so we landed on the bottom as soft as a feather.

"I can't do both of us. I'm not-I'm not strong enough." I said, already panting.

Kendall thought for a minute while I regained my breath. Then a lightbulb seemed to go off in her head.

"Can you do one person?" she asked. I replied yes. So she turned into a shadow, and I discovered when I tried to telekineses her up, she was as light as a shadow.

So, with my remaining strength, I lifted us both up to the top. I was getting weaker, weaker, weaker. When we finally got up to the top, Julian was looking mad, as if I had pushed her off instead.

Then everything went black.