Sara

Sara

I now know what people stress about in tests.

I usually don't care about tests that much, but now this is kind of going to decide my fate, so........ kind of stressed out here.

I stared at my price of paper as if it was announcing my doom. I just looked at it, and when I looked over at the boy at the other table, he was doing the same. Lets just get this over with. I told myself.

1. What is your power. ___________________________

I wrote down supersenses in my messy handwriting. Would I be emotional? I could hear thoughts and read minds, but from what Julian told me, people thought emotionals were wimps.

2. How would you respond if another person was in crucial pain?

          a) get help.

          b) help them yourself before time runs out for them.

          c) leave them there.

I circled b with a shaking hand. Maybe I would be physical, I could see through things, and people thought the physicals were considered the cool kids, especially the strengths.

3. Did you try and make your family remember you when you found out they wouldn't?

           a) I tried with all my powers and might.

           b) I thought about it, but I didn't really do much.

           c) I did nothing to stop the people taking me here.

I circled a and wondered how anybody could be happy leaving their family and friends behind. Could I possibly be in Transportation? Probably not, I couldn't transport anything even if I tried with all my might.

4. Which group do you think you will be in?

           a) emotional.

           b) physical.

           c) transportation.

           d) spall.

This question took me a while to answer. Something in my gut told me that this was a trick question, but it didn't seem like it? I circled both a and b, though I was not sure if we were allowed to. I wouldn't dream to be in Spall, though I could be happy with it...ok, I would be really if I got in. I answered a few mire questions like this.

Jake and I both got up at the exact same time to turn our test in. We gave each other nervous smiles as we took our seat.

The man who said his name was Mr.Shupple picked up our papers and studied them with great care and interest. Then he raised his eyebrows surprisedly as he gasped loudly. Then he, and Julian, and Echo got up and Shupple announced:

"All hail Jake Owens and Sara Shermans, the first ever to be in Spall."

Echo, Julian, Jake, and I gasped. Oh I was definitely making a cool clique.