Julian

Julian

I looked at Sara and Jake as if I was giving a death sentence.

"What does is that, Julian?" asked Sara quietly.

"I had been walking past here when I noticed there was a note by the door, and we have never given notes before to newbies." I said, my voice shaking.

"What does it say?" asked a person in the crowd.

I read aloud;

"Four born from the dust will rise among greats,

Two who are new, Two who travel beyond gates.

One is born from the future, past, and present,

One is born for hear, feel, taste, see, and scent.

One who disappears from place to place,

One who moves things up in space.

These four shall save thy school from terrible fate,

By leaving thy school before it's too late.

Four shall go, but three shall come back,

One shall die from other's great slack."

"Is there anything on the backside, Julian?" asked Jake, this was the first time I heard him speak. I flipped it over and yes, there was.

"These four brave warriors will come to my place at precisely 3:00 o'clock in the afternoon in eleven days. You four will know where to go by then.

You will also know who we are and what we want by then too."

That's it, game over for us. I looked up and Sara was closing her eyes mumbling stuff. Then she opened them. "Julian, turn that paper over for a second, I want to see something." I obliged.

"It's gone, the words are gone now! Its just a blank sheet now!" I exclaimed. Just then Mr.Shupple came by.

"Now, now! What is all the ruccus about?" he yelled. I handed him the blank sheet, knowing he could see the invisible.

"Oh my. Oh my, my, my. Not good. Not good at all..." he mumbled. "I got this sheet in my first year here, except that it also said this sheet would return when the time has come. All the headmasters have gotten this sheet down to Lucas Flemming himself."

"We have to decipher it, Mr.Shupple." said Echo.

"Oh it is quite clear, Mr. Anderson. You, Mr. Owens, Ms. Shermans, and Mr. Julian are traveling beyond the bounderies of this school to go save this school, you will be going to a place only you know of, and you must be there in eleven days."

"But we have no idea who this guy is, what this random guy wants with us, or where this random guy is!" yelled Jake.

Mr. Shupple gave a sad smile.

"Of you four, Mr. Owens, it is your job to figure it out."

And with that he walked away without another word.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is my second author shoutout thingy. Oooooohhhhhhh.... suspense. Well I have to skip to Jake again for you to see his dream, and sorry for such a short chappie. Also I'm sorry that I'm such a bad rhymer,  it happens all the timer. See!

#purplestalkingcouple