016

" Shut the fuck up Jungkook " Jihoon said
_

" I didn't do anything, so why you being rude to me? " Jungkook said acting all innocent like.

Jihoon tried keeping his posture and not showing Jungkook his pained expression.

Jungkook came closer to Jihoon and Jihoon noticed so he took step backwards so Jungkook didn't get to close.

Jihoon backed into a corner and panicked now that he has no where to go.

Jungkook smirked in victory and went to corner the younger

" are you mad that I took away Yoongi hyung? Hmm? " Jungkook said.

" I-I'm no-not " Jihoon stuttered, " are you? " Jungkook whispered next to the younger's ear.

Am I? Jihoon thought.

Jihoon trembled being covered by Jungkook's shadow was scary.

Jihoon was short compared to Jungkook if he tried to fight back he would surely lose.

" are you scared woozi " Jungkook said, Jihoon's eyes widen

That name, Jihoon thought

" JIHOON! "

My knight in shining armor?!, Jihoon thought

Jihoon and Jungkook both looked over at where the voice was coming from,and surely enough saw Yoongi glaring towards Jungkook.

Wait why is there a mustache written in sharpie on him?, Jihoon thought.

Jungkook saw the older' mustache and laughed,letting go of Jihoon because he had to hold on to his stomachs because it hurts so much.

Yoongi blushed but kept his glare he walked towards Jihoon and grabbed his hands pulling him towards the bathroom.

" Hyung how did you get that on your face? " Jihoon asked cocking his head to the right alittle.

" long story short I fell asleep and your Taehyung friend decided it would be a smart idea to have 'fun' " Yoongi said.

Jihoon chuckled at his friend's behavior but soon stopped.

It was quiet again all you herd was tap water falling since Yoongi was trying to wipe his sharpie mustache.

He soon finished and went to get a paper towel to dry off.

Tell him now, Yoongi thought.

Yoongi threw the paper towel away and turned towards Jihoon.

" Jihoon I'm sorry and-"