007

I'm really sorry Jihoon, Yoongi thought.
_

Days turned into months soon years since they last talked.

Jungkook who only used Yoongi as a toy broke up with him which Yoongi didn't seem to be bothered,but what mad that Yoongi was that it was Jungkook's fault that he couldn't talk to Jihoon anymore.

But Yoongi blamed himself as well

Why? Yoongi thought.

Even after 7 years that was in his mind..why?
Why did I do that? Why didn't I confess earlier? Those type of questions.

Though all that drama happened he became successful he found new friends, his mom didn't marry Jimin's dad so they split up.

I wonder what he's doing now, Yoongi thought.

Yoongi who successful became a CEO for a company who writes albums for other singers or rappers. Since Yongi wanted to fulfill his dream of being a producer.

Another one of his dream were being with Jihoon creating a family like the ones in the fairy tails of how they lived happily ever after.

" Mr. Min we have a new client " One of his coworkers said, " ok send them in " Yoongi said in a bored tone.

Soon a man with blond hair wide shoulders walked in " hello I am Kim Seokjin but you can just call me Jin, unfortunately my boss Woozi couldn't make it due to ..uh..overworking " Jin said.

" Alright so is this Woozi guy a singer too? " Yoongi asked amused of the name woozi.

" yes he is also a producer as well, he is a rookie for now but has great talent " Jin said,
" really? " Yoongi question " really really " Jin said, " bring me to him then " Yoongi said.

" if you say so just back away if he reaches for his guitar " Jin said in an unsure voice,

" just be hopeful he won't kill you for waking him up " Jin mumbled.

The two got a driver and Jin showed him the direction to this woozi's guy studio which wasn't too bad.

" He's upstairs to your left " Jin said walking away fast so he could get a head start in hiding,

" strange " Yoongi mumbled, Yoongi walked upstairs and headed left to see a door which said " Woozi's studio "

" guess he's in here " Yoongi mumbled again, he opened the door and saw that somebody was already in the booth while a short kid with pink hair is siting on a chair.

The guy in the booth was wrapping to a song Yoongi did a duo,with two other rappers.

The song was cypher 4 and the guy singing right now was good?

His voice was deep and he did a dab at every beat that dropped.

" uh hello? " Yoongi said to the pink hair kid,
" Hm? " he said turning around to see Yoongi,

" Jihoon? " Yoongi asked looking at Jihoon's face clearer, he didn't look different accept his hair and height change.

" Get Out " Jihoon said in a stern voice.