013

Akward was the word used for this atmosphere
_

" look Jihoon I'm- " Yoongi was cut off by the younger " hey hyung so what song are we going to make? " the younger asked.

Yoongi sigh knowing that Jihoon was trying to change the topic.

" yeah the song " Yoongi said sadly.

Jihoon nodded smiling not noticing Yoongi's defeated tone.

" how about we start early with out Taehyung and Seokjin " Yoongi suggested, " oh o-ok " Jihoon said.

Heart Beat,calm down. Jihoon thought.

Yoongi did his gummy smile at the younger's response.

Heart Beat I told you to calm down,Jihoon thought.

The two got to work,Yoongi taught some new stuff to Jihoon, " hyung " Jihoon asked.

" yea? " Yoongi said.

" where is Jungkook? " Jihoon asked looking directly at Yoongi.

Yoongi looked down for a moment before speaking again " he left me " Yoongi said.

Jihoon who had a sprout of happiness inside of him to hear the news,smiled alittle.

But soon changed it,

No I can't do this,I made a promise,Jihoon thought over and over again.

" why? " Yoongi asked smirking, " Oh j-just w-wondering " Jihoon said looking down face full of embarrassment.

" right " Yoongi said smiling that the younger wonder that all this time.

Maybe he doesn't really hate me, Yoongi thought.