005

" am I too late? "
_

The guy followed Yoongi to the bathroom.

He herd Yoongi groan followed with moans the guy was getting turned on and couldn't hold it in so he walked in the bathroom and went to the stall Yoongi was in.

Yoongi who is in too much pleasure didn't notice a person in front of him.

( since the guy crawled underneath the stall door )

" hyung " The guy said, Yoongi opened his eyes finally noticing him standing there " K-kookie " Yoongi said trying to get back to his area but Jungkook was holding his hands.

____
Warning : yes I put a warning since dere will be some " action " coming up and dat I wanted to warn chu dat since I'm pure ( not ) I'm horrible in writing smuts or anything sexual..so uh just warning!
____

Jungkook went on his knees facing Yoongi's area lust in his eyes the younger always fantasies about his hyung and what he he felt like.

Jungkook came placing his tongue on the tip and started filling his mouth with Yoongi's area.

Yoongi moaned and went to grab Jungkook's hair tugging on the soft strands he started thrusting his hips up and went in a little too deep in the younger's mouth so Junkook slightly gagged a little.

" J-Jungkook. " Yoongi moaned.

Jungkook carried that on for around 1 minute before Yoongi came into his mouth.

Jungkook came up to Yoongi's lips giving him a kiss and soon turning into a make out session.

Yoongi broked it " w-we have to go back before the others get worried " Yoongi said out of breath. " k " Jungkook said,

They cleaned up while Yoongi was thinking of what happened. It was quiet but Jungkook broked it " Hyung does this mean we're together " Jungkook asked, " I guess " Yoongi said.

Immediately regretting his decision he didn't have feelings for the younger he still loved Jihoon.

Jihoon I'm sorry, Yoongi thought