014

Maybe he doesn't really hate me, Yoongi thought.
_

" hey Yoongi I'm going to the bathroom " Jihoon said getting up, " do you - "

" don't worry I know where it is " Jihoon said cutting off the older.

Yoongi nodded sadly and sat down watching as Jihoon left.

He let out a defeated sigh and just stared at the chair Jihoon sat on.

" why? " Yoongi mumbled, " why can you just leave me broken heart " Yoongi mumbled.

Yoongi had questions, mostly with " why? " in it.

" just why did I let Jungkook use me like that " Yoongi mumbled tears threatening to fall.

" I wish I just didn't fall in love with you,we cold have been better of as brothers. " Yoongi mumbled.

Jihoon who was on the other side of the door herd all this. He felt a pang of guilt through him by making his hyung cry.

He wanted to so badly open the door,run towards Yoongi and shower him with kisses.

But he didn't.

Jihoon walked away heading towards the bathroom to think.

Leaving Yoongi in the studio to clear up his mind for awhile

Hyung I'm sorry,Jihoon thought.

Jihoon who was also on the verge of crying himself was not watching where he was going bumped into a man due to him rubbing his eyes over and over.

" I'm so- " Jihoon who was about to apologize shut his mouth and just glared at the boy in front of him,

" hey that's not nice to say sorry for bumping into somebody you know " The boy said smiling slyly.

" Shut the fuck up Jungkook " Jihoon said

_

Thank chu so much for 400 reads and 60 votes!

I didn't know this book would get so popular since not much people would ship Jihoon and Yoongi together.

Again thank chu soooooooo much!!!

_  - I'm crying,happy tears.