010

No no no Jisoo I can't fall in love, focus focus on your job, you don't want to get heartbroken again do you?, Jihoon thought.
_

" Mr. Min? Hello? " Jin asked trying to snap Yoongi out of his flustered moment, " huh? What? " Yoongi asked flush cheeks still, " We asked you to pick out a member to help you do a collab on " Jin asked eagerly.

" right " Yoongi said now looking more business like.

Would he hate me if I chose him? Yoongi thought.

Jihoon on the other hand is fighting in his mind one half of it says " pls don't be me " but there was the other half which says " could he pick me? "

Jihoon was confused why was he thinking of Yoongi picking him? Shouldn't he be thinking ways to humiliate him?

Jihoon was lost in thought and didn't here his name being called

" You " Yoongi said looking directly at Jihoon, "  what? " Jihoon asked looking up, " I pick you " Yoongi said,

" M-me? " Jihoon asked, " Yep " Yoongi said.

The other people who wanted to collab with Yoongi left some were gossiping about how that " short " guy got picked or some just plain raged and left.

When they left Jin and Taehyung had a victorious smile on their faces.

" we'll start tomorrow " Yoongi said still keeping his composure even though in his mind he was freaking out that he still did that.

" wh- " Before Jihoon get a sentence out Taehyung interrupted him " great we'll see tomorrow then! ".

Yoongi nodded and headed out.