012

They fell asleep thinking about each other but one was doubting something
_

" NOW WAKE UP,WAKE UP,WAKE UP " A person sung in Jihoon's ear.

" Fudging BOO SEUNGKWAN lemme sleep! " Jihoon yelled,

" your late idiot you gotta meet up with that CEO dude " Seungkwan yelled back,

" oh shoot " Jihoon said,and jumped off the bed hitting Seungkwan in the face with his knee,

" owie,my bootyful faceu " Seungkwan faked cried in pain.

" oh shut up go get me some breakfast, " Jihoon said, immediately regretting he said, " wait,no nevermind there won't even be an apartment if you step in the kitchen " Jihoon said.

Seungkwan who was now laying of Jihoon's bed said, " so are you goona go now or what? Your like 29 minutes late " Seungkwan said,

" right! " Jihoon said realizing he had to meet up with Yoongi.

In the sleep of light Jihoon ran out and closed the door with a loud bang.

Seungkwan chuckled to himself and mumbled " your so easy to fool Jihoonie ".

He then pulled out his phone and called a boy.

" Jinnie it worked! " Seungkwan said in a cheerful voice, " great! Now I can finally write more fan fiction about them " Jin said, " mmhmm I'm goona go cook now " Seungkwan said.

" may Jisoo be with you then " Jin said.

And they hung up going to do what they were going to do,Seungkwan cooking and Jin writing fan fiction about 2 boys.

While Jihoon is still running towards Yoongi's studio.

Please don't let me be late!, Jihoon yelled in his mind.

Jihooon knocked on the door and Yoongi opened it,too Yoongi he was surprised at how early Jihoon was.

" your early, about 2 hours early " Yoongi said to the now shocked male.

" that bastard " Jihoon said fuming with anger, at how he was woken up so early.
Yoongi let the younger in and an awkward silence soon took place between the two.