001

" Jihoon wake the hell up your late! " Jihoon's brother who yelled downstairs.

" 5 more minutes " Jihoon said about to go back to la la land.

" oh fudge n- " before he could finish his sentence he opened the door to find woozi sleeping on his bed.

" quit staring perv " Jihoon said, " Yoongi help me~ " Jihoon said cutly to his brother, Yoongi blushed at the younger.

It may seem bad that he has feelings for his brother but they weren't blood related.

Yoongi's dad married Jihoon's mom. When Yoongi first looked at Jihoon he thought he was a brat,which was true but they soon got close.

" YOONGI! Yah! Old pervert grandpa! Help me up! " Jihoon who yelled at Yoongi, Yoongi soon got out of his daze and smirked at the younger " what if I don't help you? " Yoongi said.

" I'll punish you then " Jihoon said smirking back, " wha- " before Yoongi finished Jihoon got up and walked up close to Yoongi.

Yoongi could feel something hard against his pants, Jihoon looked down and noticed it.

" pft perv " Jihoon said backing away, "accidentally" brushed his hands against the older's area.

" this brat " Yoongi mumbled, " just hurry up " Yoongi said walking out of Jihoon's room with a face as red as a tomato.

_

When Yoongi left Jihoon breathed
" Yoongi what are you doing to me " Jihoon said with a sigh, " its wrong but I- " Jihoon stopped mid sentence and smiled " I love him " Jihoon said, finally going to the bathroom to change.

_

" finished? " Yoongi asked the younger who finally got finsihed packing to head out to the studio.

" yep all done " Jihoon said,
" okeh, ladies first " Yoongi said opening the door for Jihoon, " thank you " Jihoon said trying not to do a glare toward Yoongi.

_

When the two arrived thy herd a scream in the distance " oppa!! " said a women, Yoongi which mentally cringed turned around to find her standing there.

" oppa did you miss me? " she asked, ( sorry i dunno any names so I'll call the girl either " the girl " or " she " or " her "