004

Yoongi can tell that Jihoon is giving him a fake smile.
_

" Your so two faced " Yoongi said, " am not, I'm probably the best dongsaeng you ever met " Jihoon said, " Yea right " Yoongi said.

" I am! " Jihoon said, " really now " Yoongi said back, " and I'll make you say it hyung " Jihoon said.

Not to lie when Jihoon used that voice when he said hyung it turned on Yoongi quite a bit, right after Jihoon said that he pushed Yoongi into a wall and cornered him.

Putting his leg in between Yoongi's area and started rubbing the leg against it.

Yoongi tried to hold in a whimper, but gave up when Jihoon started palming it through his skinny jeans.

" Hyung why don't you say it~ " Jihoon said seductively, " J-Jihoon " Yoongi said barley loud enough, Jihoon couldn't hold it in.

Jihoon tried to tease his hyung but was proven much harder seeing his hyung all red,hair messed up and a whimpering his name.

So he decided to end it there with a comment " H-hyung you don't wanna go in there looking like that do you? " Jihoon said looking down at Yoongi's area with a burning gaze.

Yoongi blushed even redder if it was possible " I-I know it's just- " Yoongi couldn't ask about what just happened before how Jihoon touched him like that.

" Tell the others I'm goona go use the bathroom " Yoongi said walking to the bathroom limping quiet a bit.

Jihoon smirked and headed back with a goofy smile saying " Hyung looked so hot " or " how amazing it felt " what he didn't know was that someone was watching.

" am I too late? "