006

Jihoon I'm sorry, Yoongi thought
_

When the two went back to the studio everyone greeted them and asked them where they went both answered with a simple bathroom.

Jihoon was smirking but it soon disappeared when Jungkook went in.

I thought Jungkook was already in here earlier and it was just Hyung and me out there, Jihoon thought

He was thinking of what happened while they were in the bathroom he didn't see any marks on either the two's neck but still felt suspicious.

He didn't shrug the thought off but kept it in mind.

" ok so the reason I called you here is dat Yoongi is planning a project " Jin said, " I dunno if I should be scared of you or be turned on of how strict you are " Namjoon whispered in Jin's here.

" You should be scared " Jin replied.

" so Yoongi you can carry on the speech " Jin said turning around to pull namjoon away.

" oh yea, so the project is called Change " Yoongi said, " it's a solo project where we would try and change some people's mood "  Yoongi continued, " we would try and let them know our names before we debut " Yoongi said.

Jihoon was excited he always wanted to be a producer like his hyung so this was his chance.

I can do this I'll make Yoongi hyung proud, Jihoon thought.

" just do well and not to overwork yourself..we don't want that happening again " Yoongi continued.

With that said Yoongi walked off like he owned a CEO and went to sit next to Jihoon.

" hyung does that mean your participating too? " Jihoon asked, " yep " Yoongi said.

" Yoongi hyung! " they herd a voice behind them, " oh j-Jungkook " Yoongi said waving at him.

Why is he stuttering?, Jihoon thought

" guys! I got an announcement! Me and Yoongi hyung is dating! " Jungkook shouted going up to Yoongi to give home a peck on his lips.

When Junkook kisses him he felt nothing he was wishing somehow it was Jihoon's lips.

When he looked over at Jihoon it was like his whole world was crashed. The boy looked like he could cry any second, Yoongi just wanted to go up to him and hug him and also shower him with kisses.

" I-i need to go " Jihoon said running out, Jungkook smirked like he just won, Yoongi on the other hand felt guilt.

I'm really sorry Jihoon, Yoongi thought.