XII. hospitals & new beginnings???

Comincia dall'inizio

"zaynie,"ochuko smiled on the verge of tears.

"he did this,"zayn questioned angrily trying to step towards her, but her father stopped him which he didn't argue about because he understood her fathers protection over his daughter.

"that day i came over i could've helped i could've saved you, but i didn't this is my fau-,"ochuko interrupted him.

"bull shit i did this i got with jackson because i missed you i just didn't want to hurt you anymore than i already have,"ochuko stated anger towards herself laced in her voice.

"sweetheart you know him,"her father asked as he continued to hold zayn back.

"yes papa, please let him go,"ochuko slighlty whined not in the mood for conflict.

her father moved, but that didn't stop him from evil eyeing the shit out of zayn as he walked towards his daughter.

zayn never stopped eyeing her in shock and disgust her right eye was swollen shut and her was clear, smooth brown skin had darkened from the beating.

"what did he do to you,"zayn mumbled falling to next to her bed.

"i'm okay zayn really i'm okay,"ochuko said struggling to reach for his hand and comfort him.

"this is zayn,"her mother question with a large smile walking towards the yungin on the the floor.

ochuko nodded "so your the one my daughter should've been with from the beginning, she always talked about you even when she was with that monster she still talked about you and how much she missed you, i honestly don't know why she ever left your side,"she smirked helping zayn up.

ochuko sighed "i don't know why i did either,"she mumbled to herself.

her mother held onto zayn as if he was her daughters life line."tell me what happ—."

"ENOUGH,"her father's booming voice scared everyone in the room.

his eyes bulked, and red, his breathing heavy, and fist balled he looked ready to hurt anyone who tried to fuck with him.

"i just want to know what happened to my babygirl so i can go kill that fucker,"he huffed.

ochuko sat shocked she was twenty-six and she'd never heard her father curse her entire life, so she knew he was serious.

"he beat me okay,"she simply stated.

"i mean it pretty obvious dad,i wasn't even paying attention, the signs were there all the signs the stuff i tell my friends to watch out for in guys, but i was too stubborn to acknowledge them, because i was trying to forget about zayn it didn't work and when he found out he did this,"she cried fat tears clouding her vision now.

"no princess this was my fault i should've understood that you were only tryna help me,"zayn sighed angrily running a hand through his hair his head hung low.

by now zayn was on her bedside trying not to let the tears in his eyes fall.

"hey,"ochuko paused trying to pull her hand towards zayn's he threw his head up once he saw her fingertips connecting his eyes with her's.

the soft smile on her face lit up zayn's heart, "come 'ere,"she beckoned.

with a small smirk on his face zayn leaned in towards her letting her place a gentle kiss on his lips "as soon as i get outta here we're making love zayn malik,"she whispered with a small giggle.

zayn laughed happy to see even injured ochuko would always be zayn's nasty princess.

he nodded "love we're still in the room,"ochuko' mum giggled.

"sorry,"zayn blushed.

"dad jackson's already been arrested matter a fact he's probably at the station right now,"ochuko coughed.

her father nodded"me and your mother are about to head down there i want to make sure he gets punished to the full extent of the law,"he growled.

ochuko only nodded understanding his rage.

"miko, zayn please watch over her until we get back we'll only be gone for a moment,"her mother pleaded.

"we got her mrs. agu,"miko smiled.

zayn nodded in agreement mrs.agu smiled "thank you the both of you,"she smiled at zayn and miko.

her husband walked to her side holding onto her caringly.

"we love you honey,"her father smiled clenching his other fist for the hundredth time once he saw his daughters badly bruised face.

"love you too mom and dad,"she smiled painfully.

he parents smiled back at her, her father wiping away a few of his wife's tears.

they both stood there staring at her for a moment before leaving quietly.

"i'm going to go get some snacks,"miko stated wanting to leave the pair alone.

ochuko watched her leave even though she felt the presence of zayn's honey brown eyes on her.

"i love you,"zayn blurted out.

a little shocked ochuko smiled at widely as she could "i love you too zaynie."

::

This story is soon coming to an end *cue in audience awww's* ik ik i'm sad too lol imma stop now.

I mean I feel bad for ochuko, but at the same time eh. y'all really wanted me to kill zayn i was surprised asf i jus couldn't do it thoe so this what' cu got🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️

Much love💙

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FOLLOW

☀️Black Sunshine☀️