Chapter Seventeen

"OH. MY. GODS! OHMYFREAKINGGODS!!!" 

"I KNOW RIGHT!!"

"I'VE BEEN TOTALLY FREAKING SHIPPING JAINE!!!"

Jaine? I cannot believe they gave us a ship name!

"Dom you owe me twenty now!"  jackson says enthusiastically. 

"wait! you guys bet on us!?" i ask them bewildered.

"well duh, we all knew it was a matter of time before you two got together, just a matter of when. so these two picked dates and jacksons was closer." cam explains.

"That's ridiculous! what day did you guys pick?" Jax asks. He cant be serious.

"well i said you would have made a move by tomorrow. but Dominic here said in a week. He had seriously no faith in your amount of game!" Jackson says. 

these boys are ridiculous.

An upside to this conversation, Jax still hasnt taken his hand off of my waist. And im not the only one thats noticed that. Cam looks down towards jax's hands, smiles then meets my eyes and raises his eyebrows.

 Cam looks down towards jax's hands, smiles then meets my eyes and raises his eyebrows

rolling my eyes i mouth for him to shut it. his eyes go up further and then he looks away smiling mouthing 'okay'.

 his eyes go up further and then he looks away smiling mouthing 'okay'

"well congrats you two! now im the only loser without someone. im the dreaded third wheel!" dominic says glumly.

"oh cheer up champ! im sure youll find someone." cam says excitedly.

"yeah, okay. Anyway! whose gonna call her dad and ask him to call in for her?" he asks.

"ill do it, be right back." jax offeres, giving my waist a gentle squeeze before leaving the kitchen.

As soon as he leaves the boys practically rush to me.

"are you guys official? because ive already ordered custom made team Jaine shirts!" cam gushes.

"you didnt. Hes not serious is he? GUYS!?"

"oh he's serious alright. he custom desinged them last night." Jackson says with a smirk.

"you guys are mega insane." 

"but you love us anyway." dominic says hugging me. "congrats short thang."

"thanks dom!" i say hugging him back. soon cam and jackson have joined us. 

"you guys! get in here her dad wants to speak to all of us!" jax yells from the living room. Dom grabs my arm and quickly leads me into the living room. Sadly on my part he moved to fast causing me to lose stumble and ram into the doorway.

 Sadly on my part he moved to fast causing me to lose stumble and ram into the doorway

"OW!" 

god, that hurt!

"Raine im so sorry!" he says, although i find it hard to believe considering hes laughing.

"yeah, yeah."

rubbing my shoulder i move to where jax is sitting on the couch. he has an amused look on his face. sitting next to him i lean my head on his shoulder.

"whats my dad want?" i ask. he look over to me with a slight smile.

"he said he'll call in for you. but he wants you to listen carefully, for all of us to." he presses the speaker button on the phone.

"listen kids, " his voice says from the phone. "the Bronx arent gonna stop at just having a drive by. this is a personal fight now. its the safest and logical thing to keep raine home. ill inform the school tomorrow morning that she wont be attending. Cam i'll also have your parents inform them you wont be there as well. Now since you two our staying home i want you to continue being alert. Just because you wont be around Matt and his friends does not mean you are safe from the rest of the gang. For you boys going to school i want you guys to also take precautions. They'll be extra angry tomorrow. they may even try and pick a fight. i want you all to be safe. i have to go now, but i'll keep in touch. " with that information the line goes dead.

"well, its almost midnight. we should all be getting some rest. lets go on to bed." jax says standing up. 

Tomorrow should be interesting.

************************************************************************

\AUTHORS NOTE/

ALRIGHT GUYS THATS IT FOR CHAPTER SEVENTEEN! I HOPE YOU ENJOY.

ALSO IVE TRIED INCORPORATING MEDIA INTO MY STORY, CAN YOU GUYS SEE IT?

AND SHOULD I CONTINUE ADDING THESE VISUALS?

LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS.

                                                                                            -Zoey