Chapter Five

You know that moment where the world kinda just stops and you stand there thinking, what the heck just happend?
Yeah well that just happened as I stand here watching Matt on top of Jax, they wrestle on the ground both of them trying to get an upper hand. Hunter quickly steps forward about to jump in when Dominic also steps forward.
"Don't even think about it." He says in a threatening tone. hunter steps back and watches jax and matt fight, its not pretty. Punches are being thrown in all directions, and it looks like Jax has the upper hand. The fight soon becomes brutal as they roll around on the ground.

"YOU GUYS STOP IT!" I yell at them. Jax takes a quick look at me then turns back to hitting matt. "IM SERIOUS STOP IT!" I yell grabbing jaxs fist as it rises to hit Matt. "Just stop" I whisper to Jax.
Jax slowly gets up off if Matt and grabs my arm pulling me back towards the guys.
"Now, we want are money back or we will kill her, and feel no remorse." Jax says threatening them.
"I doubt you'd do that." Jake says.
"You wanna bet?" He says pulling out a pocket knife from his jeans.
My eyes widen as I look at it.
"You still won't do it your to chicken." Jake says confidently.
Grabbing my shoulder Jax pulls me in front of him in a lose choke hold position.
The knife against my arm.
"I'm sorry." He whispers in my ear.
I feel a sharp pain in my right arm and I cry out.
Matt looks ready to attack and the rest of the jerks are to shocked.
"You son of a bi-"
"Now do you guys want to test us again, get us the money or we will kill her. You have 4 days." Dominc says.
My arm hurts really bad but I hold back the tears threatening to spill.
"We will talk to our leader." Matt says through clenched teeth.
"Good, now we will talk when you have information." Cam says Turning around heading back towards the van. The others following Jax still holding me in the lose choke hold position.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
We finally get back to the Van and Jax let's go of me.
"Raine I'm so so-"
"Jax it's okay I know why you did it." I tell him.
He nods.
"So am I staying at my house....because-"
"No your gonna stay with us at our house....you know to keep the whole kidnap thing going." Jackson says.
"Yay, I'm gonna live with some gang members, this should be fun."
xxxxxxxx
(A/N)
Okay so I know its short but it's all I got for now, any way it's a new year so I'm making a goal....I'm gonna try and update every Friday or Saturday . Sounds good?

Anyway I hope you guys like it... .please leave any feedback.
~Zoey.
P.s picture is of Dominic.