Chapter Ten

Sorry this took so long to get up you guys, hope you enjoy!
Picture is of dylan.
Oh and sorry it's kind of short.
      ~Zoey💜

*********************

Walking into the house I start to mentally freak out.

What if they track us down? What if they come for the guys? What if they hurt the guys? What if what if what if.

I know the guys could probably take them, but I'm still worrying. Maybe because in just the span of a few hours I've come to really care for these guys.

"Hey rai what's on your mind?" Jax asks, his black hair hanging losely in his eyes.

Yeah, really care about them.

"Nothing really, it's just.."

"Just what?"

"Aren't you guys worried they're gonna come looking for us?"

"Ha! Let them, I'd like to see them get past my awesome security system!" Cam exclaims from the couch in the living room where we are all currently seated.

"Cam I hate to break it to you buddy but your 'awesome security system' is a trip wire that sets off a spray of water.  not very affective." I tell him.

"Why must you guys down on my work?" He asks dramatically.

"Maybe if your work wasn't so unaffecive we wouldn't down on it." Dominic says with a laugh.

"You guys are just jealous of my awesome skills!" Cam exclaims.

"Awesome skills? Seriously cam, you tripped and ran into that sliding door." Jackson says accordingly.

"That soooo wasn't my fault." Cam says.

"Oh really and who's fault was it? The pool noodle?" Jackson asks.

"You better shut your mouth peters." Cam says in a threatening voice.

"Or what you gonna sick Mr.sprinkles on me?" Jackson asks with a smirk.

"No I'll just tell everyone about that time yo-"

Cam was cut off by Jackson tackling him off the couch where they continue to wrestle on the floor.

"YOU SAID WE WOULD NEVER SPEAK OF IT AGAIN!" Jackson yells.

"WELL YOU DIDNT AGRRE TO MY AWESOMENESS?" Cam yells back.

"WHAT AWESOMENESS YOUR ABOUT AS AWESOME AS A SACK OF ROCKS!" Jackson's screams.

I hear a loud gasp from cam.

"YOU TAKE THAT BACK YOU NOSE PICKER!"

"NEVER YOU BUTT PICKER!"

"OOOH IM GONNA TAKE A CHEESE GRATER AND SHOVE IT SO FAR UP YOUR AS-"

"That's enough you guys!" Jax yells over them.

"Woah that was intense." I say eyes wide.

The two morons on the floor pick themselves up and sit on the couch again.

"Sooo um guys should we tell raine?" Cam says trying to break the silence that was starting to grow.

"Dude shut up!" Dominic yells.

"Tell me what?" I ask.

"Way to go now we have to tell her." Jackson mutters under his breath.

"Tell me what you guys?!"

"Our gang leader called. He wants to meet you." Had says.