Chapter Sixteen

We all sat in the living room, Jackson had just brought something to our attention. what are we going to do about school. Summer break starts next week but we still have one more week left. The boys "kidnapped" me on friday, its Sunday now. 

"we could always have your dad call in for you. tell the school you went on an early vacation, i doubt theyll learn anything new." dominic says.

"yeah and we can just continue going to school. of course cam can stay here with you, his arms still not healed." jackson says. 

"no duh stupid. i just got it cut yesterday." Cam says in a duh tone.

jackson throws a pillow at cam from the side...again. Grabbing the pillow cam sets it down on jacksons lap and lays his head on it, okay cuteness overload!

looking over at jax i can see him thinking. "whatcha thinking J?" i ask him trying out the nickname.  A small smile crosses over his face.

"nothing, its nothing." he says looking me in the eye. i doubt it was nothing but okay. 

"guuuuys im bored!" cam whines from jacksons lap.  

"Hi bored, im jackson."

"jack im serious!!"

"no your not, your bored." 

"shut up stupid!!"

"im not stupid im jackson!" jackson says triumphantly,cam looks about ready to kill him. laughing jackson bends down and pecks cam on the lips. Again i cant help but look over at Jax, i  i keep flashing back to our almost kiss. standing i stretch my legs. i grab the now empty pizza boxes and head to the kitchen. crushing the boxes down i push them into the trash bin, i can feel someone come up behind me. turning i see jax leaning up against the door way. Sending him a small smile i go to the sink and was my hands, i grab a paper towel and dry my hands before turning around. As i do i run face first into jax's chest.

"crap! sorry Jax." i say, i realize how close we are, slowly i look up into his eyes. i see a mixture of feeling swarm in his eyes. anxiety, curiosity, desire......

i awkwardly look away from his gaze, sweet baby castiel. im pretty much trapped between him and the sink, meaning i cant move, not that i really want to. jax takes my chin between his fingers, im inwardly screeching like a pterodactyl . i may pass out. 

he moves my face so that im forced to look into intense blue eyes, oh. my. gods.

slowly he starts leaning in the light from the setting sun from the window behind me reflecting off his eyes. lightly his lips touch mine, then we are kissing. 

i never believed those stories about the guy and the girl and when they kissed sparks flew, but i get it now. because standing here kissing jax, even though its a light kiss, feels as if my body has caught aflame. the butterflies in my stomach quickly turning into a zoo. jax'x hand moves from my chin to my cheek his other hand moving to rest on my waist. im in kiss heaven. 

after a few minutes we finally break apart, he pecks me on the lips again before leaning his forehead against mine. i cant help the jaw breaking grin that forms on my face. he smiles back slowly leaning in again. before his lips can meet mine though a loud clanging noise snaps us out of it. looking up over jax's shoulder i see cam in the door way, i pile of broken plates at his feet. 

cams mouth is hanging wide open, his eyes the size of Jupiter. 

before jax and i can say anything a high pitch squeal like scream come from cams mouth, thus leading to the thud and sound of running footsteps from the living room.

"CAM WHAT HAPPENED? WHO DIED!? ARE YOU OKAY?" jackson yells running into the room, dominic following shortly after. they dont seem to see us as there attention is focused on cam. slowly though they follow cams line of vision over to where jax and i stand, with jax's hand still on my waist.

"ummmm.........hi?"

************************

AUTHORS NOTE!

OMG so jax and raine finally kissed! this is exciting.

SOO FREAKING SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED! school been a pain, i just finished scheduling for next year. i hope you guys enjoy this chapter!!

Dedicated to itzkaunna for telling me to update for and i quote "the love of pizza" i would do anything for pizza aka the love of my life.

Love you Biscuits!!

                                        ~Zoey