Chapter fifteen

I head up the stairs to check on cam. Dominic and had left a while ago to get us some food. I haven't heard anything from Jackson or cam, I'm starting to get worried. Heading over to cams door I knock before heading in.

I immediately turn back around, Oh. My. God. Cam and jackson were kissing! AHHH YES I TOTALLY KNEW IT!

"Raine!" I hear Jackson yell. I put my hand over my mouth to keep from squealing in excitement, I slowly turn around with wide eyes.

Cam looks like he's about to say something but I cut him off.

"I totally called it, I'm seriously shipping #JAM right now!" I rant to them.

"You knew?" Jackson asks. Well duh.

"Yeah I mean it was so obvious you guys are in like with each other. How did that kiss even happen?" I ask. What? I'm curious.

"I was coming up to see if cam had a temperature or not and he Said my hands wouldn't work that I would have to use my lips against his cheek. At the last minute he turned his head." Jackson says slightly blushing. Aww.

CAM YOU SLY DOG!" I exclaim sitting on the bed, Jackson joins cam at the top leaning against the head board with him. Aww,

"Haha thanks I got the idea from a wattpad book."  *(;* cam says leaning his he'd against Jackson's shoulder.

"How's your arm?" I ask him, I hope he isn't hurting to bad.

"Better, thanks again for stitching if up, I appreciate it." He says sincerely.

"yeah it was really no problem." i tell him patting his leg.

"oh and sorry for ruining you and Jax's moment, dominic came up here ready to rip my head off. everyone ships you guys, even tony." cam says laughing. i wish he wouldnt remind me, we were so close to kissing. 

"please, dont worry about it. And really tony ships us?" i ask incredulously.

"yeah he wouldnt shut up about how you guys were perfect for each other, which by the way you guys are." jackson says, he hes moved his arm to wrap around cams shoulder which makes me smirk. Cam notices my smirk and blushes looking up at jackson, jackson looks down at him. oh em gee!! 

leaning down jackson kisses cam and i swear i died. they are so freaking cute, wait. no stop STOP MAKING OUT THERE IS A PERSON IN THIS ROOM WITH YOU. JACKSON GET YOUR HAND OUT OF HIS SHIRT! i internally scream. im so shocked i cant turn away. CAM! YOU WILL NOT GIVE THAT BOY A HICKEY, OH MY GOD!!

all of a sudden jax and dom burst into the room carrying 4 boxes of pizzas, i swear i think they almost dropped them.

"HOLY FREAKING HELL!!" Dom yells. "JAX YOU OWE ME TEN BUCKS MAN, I TOLD YOU THEY WOULD BE TOGTHER BEFORE SUMMER BREAK." he holds out his hand. sighing jax takes out his wallet and hands dom a ten dollar bill. 

"you guys bet on us?" jackson asks shocked.

"you only bet ten bucks on us, pfft. im worth so much more im a queen." cam says at the same time.

jackson looks at him like hes crazy. 

"why do i like you?" he asks incredulously.

"because according to you im hotter than arizona asphalt on a hot day." cam says with a sweet smile. suddenly he was attacked with a pillow.

"YOU WERENT SUPPOSED TO TELL ANYONE I SAID THAT!" Jackson yells hitting cam in the face with the pillow. i can tell hes being careful not to hit his arm. 

"dude you hit like a wuss!" cam yells grabbing another pillow and trying to hit jackson with it. he obviously fails and it hits me instead. 

i dramatically gasp and fall back.

"noooooooooo! WOMEN DOWN WOMEN DOWN!" cam yells pushing jackson off and rushing to my side. he lifts half my body up onto his lap. 

"cant...go...on. leave.....without...me." i tell him in a dramatic sickly whisper voice. "tell..the pizza....i love....it." i finish off before fake dying. 

"NOOOOOO SHE WAS SO YOUNG!" cam dramatically cries.

"let her go cam, shes gone." jackson says wisely from behind cam. 

"NO! WE CAN STILL SAVE HER, NO WOMEN OR MAN LEFT BEHIND! FOLLOW ME, AND BRING THAT PIZZA!" cam demands. he lifts me up and rushes down stairs, i do my best to stay pretend dead.

cam gentely lies me on the couch as if im on an operating table. 

"what do we do now doctor." jax says seriously coming up behind cam with the pizzas. 

"quick give me a pep!" cam demands holding out his hand. with the help of dominic jax retrieves the pizza from his box, he quickly passes it to cam. dramatically yelling 'CLEAR' cam holds the pizza to my lips and they all wait anxiously. waiting a minute for anticipation i slowly open my mouth and take a bite from the pizza.

"shes alive!" he yells. the guys all cheer, we eventually fall into a fit of laughter. 

"bravo!" jackson, dominic, and jax yell to me and cam. standing cam and i take a well deserved bow.

"okay lets eat!"

***************************************************************************

(AUTHORS NOTE)

PLEASE DONT KILL ME! i know its been forever. ive been loaded down with school work. this chapter is short i know. i will hopefully be able to update soon.

i hope you guys enjoy the new cover.  Thanks again to @jazmine_rios143 its amazing i love!

btw do any of you guys watch the show Reign? ive recently started season one on netflix and im obsessed. i absolutely need someone to talk to it about.

goodbye for now my biscuits. 

                      ~Zoey<3