Chapter four

Being the only girl in a skate park is bad. Being the only girl in a skate park full of two gangs in the middle of a meeting is worse. But the worst part, is being the reason for that meeting.

"You guys, are you sure about this?" I ask for about the millionth time as we walk towards the skatepark. "Yes now stop asking." Dominic says.
"Okay guys let's get into formation around her so the guys can't see her until we want them to." Jackson says.
They form a semi circular sound me so that anyone infront of us can't see me.
"Well, well what do we have here? If it isn't Dominic and his little group of followers." I recognise Justin's voice. "Well, well, if it isn't the group of thieving wanna be's." Cam says.
"Where's matt?" Jax asks.
"He couldn't be bothered to show up." Jake says.
"Oh to bad we thought he might want to be here for this." Jackson says. "Yeah and why's that?" Hunter asks. "We have something of your guys, you stole from us so we stole from you." Dominic says.
"Oh really and what's that?" Dylan asks.
"Well it's something each of you secretly still care about." Jax says.
"And we're pretty sure you'll want it back." Dominic says.
"I'm not an it, moron." I say under my breath so only the boys can hear it, cam laughs but quickly covers it with a cough.
"Okay what is this thing?" Jake asks me coming slightly nervous.
"First get Matt on the line."
"Why?"
"We want him to hear this."
Jake sighs annoyed and pulls his phone out dialing in a never which I'm guessing is Matt's.
"Hey Matt I'm gonna put you on speaker, these idiots say they have something of ours that we all care about." He says exasperated. He hits a button on the phone and Matt's voice responds from the phone. "What do you guys have that is so important?" He asks annoyed.
Stealthly reaching behind him Dominic grabs my arm yanking me forward a little to hard, I end up falling to the ground. Looking behind me I glare at them and see Dominic Gove me an apologetic look and cam touching his nose and giving me a pointed look. Reaching up I touch my nose and feel a wetness; my nose is bleeding.

"Raine?"
I hear someone ask. Looking up at the jerks I see a look of shock on their faces and a look of anger quickly flashes on Justin's face as he looks back up at the guys and glares.
"Raine? What the hell is she doing there? Is she what they took because I swear to god-
"Yeah she's what we took." Jax states.
"Matt what do you want us to do?...........matt?" There was no answer.
"He hung up." Jake says pitting his phone away.
Well isn't that just gra-
Jax was knocked to the ground by a force from behind. I'm yanked up off the ground by cam and pulled away from Jax and the person on top of him....Matt.
----------------------------
(A/N)
Hey guys so new chapter Hope you guys like it. I would really appreciate if you guys left comments on what you think I love getting feedback, I think it helps me grow as a writer. Picture on side is of cam and in the background is also Jax, Any way I have to go . Peace our girl scout.
~Zoey