Chapter One

"Raine get your lazy butt up right now you have school!" My mom yells from downstairs. "Ugggggh." I groan into my matress. I sluggishly get out of bed, if it wasn't Friday I wouldn't have bothered even trying to get up the first time my mom called. I make my way to my bathroom and do my dailey routine leaving my naturally wavy brown hair down. I wear little to no makeup so I just put a light coat of mascara and lip gloss. Walking out of my bathroom I head straight to my closet.....this is just great, I no exactly what to wear. Not the sarcasm. After about ten minutes I finally settle on a pair of shorts and my nickelback shirt. Nickelback has to be one of my favorite rock bands. Slipping on my converse I head downstairs grabbing my phone and bag on the way. "Bye mom, I'm heading out I'll eat at school!" I yell running out to my 2001 Chevy camaro or my baby. Hopping in I drive the quick three blocks to the school blaring photograph by nickelback! That song is amazing! I finally pull into the school parking lot and park into the first empty spot, next to four black motorcycles?
Who do those belong to?
Shrugging I start walking towards the school. As I'm walking I feel eyes on me, turning my head I see Hunter, Dylan, and Justin looking my way.
just great!
Dylan smirks at me and waves me over. Reluctantly I head over to the most annoying people in the world.
"What do you guys want? Where's matt? " I ask getting right to it. "What? No hello?" Justin asks. "Not for jerks like you." I state. Justin puts his hand over his heart mocking hurt, "you wound me, Raine, and arts running late." He says. Rolling my eyes and nodding I try again, "what do you guys want?"
The boys look at each other. "We just wanted to tell you how amazingly.........hideous you look." Hunter says with a smirks. "AWE thanks hunter, you know I haven't seen you in forever, by the way how was your suspension?" I ask him. Hunter glares at me taking a step forward. "Tks Tks, now hunter you wouldn't want me telling the principle on you, like he said one more screw up and your off the football team." I tell him with a smirk and walk away.
Now I know it may seem like I'm being a witch, but I have good reason to! He sexually harassed my friend, I wasn't gonna let that slide!

Walking into the school I walk to my locker to see my 3 bestfriends Sydney, Krista, and Brooke waiting by my locker.

"Hey what took you so long?" Syd asks.

"Oh the jerks wanted to talk to me." I tell her we call the boys 'the jerks' because that's what they are.
"Ugh what did they want?" Brooke asks.

"Just to tell me how hideous I looked." I tell them rolling my eyes, "hey did you guys see those motorcycles?"
"Yeah they belong to the four new guys, they got transferred from the high school in the other side of town to here." Krista says.
"Oooh, well ms. Student council any other info on them?" Syd asks her sarcastically.
"Yep they are all four badboys and have every class with Rai, oh and they live together but aren't related!" She states happily.

"Wait what did you say?" I ask her in disbelief.
"They live tog-
"No before that!" I cut her off.
"Oh they have every class with you." She states.
"Oh that's just great first the jerks now the new badboys, my life is so great." I state sarcastically.
"Oh suck it up, I hear they are totally hot." Brooke states and I can tell she's trying not to fangirl.
Shaking my head I shut my locker, "okay, well I'll see you guys at lunch." I tell them heading to my first class. Walking into the class I take a seat in the back. I know what your thinking, 'shes just asking to be called on.' Well this teacher is really old and has terrible eyesight and can't even see there is a back row. Almost every seat is filled except the four beside me and the five in front of me. Ha! This should be interesting! I see four unfamiliar boys walk into the class and can practically see the girls swooning and the guys glare in envy. They walk up to the teachers desk.
"Ah you must be the knew transfer students, well introduce yourself then take a seat wherever ones free." Mrs. Gram tells them. The boys turn to face the class and Brooke was right they are hot. They all had dark hair, except one who had brown hair. There were two with long hair but ones was longer than the other and seemed more dark. The guy with the longer hair spoke first.
"I'm jax." He says
"I'm jackson" the other guy with long hair says.
The guy with the brown hair speaks next, "I'm cam."
"And I'm Dominic." The last guy says.
The class mutters a small hello and they walk to the back of the class taking the seats next to me not bothering to say hello, can you say rude!
The bell rings and Mrs.gram starts the lesson, not a even 4 minutes into the lesson the door bursts open and everyone's eyes shoot there, except mine. These people should be used to this by now the jerks come in late all the time.
They walk to take there seats when they see the four New guys and they stop. Weird. They glare at each of the new guys before taking there seats.
Matt turns and looks at me, "heard you were asking about me this morning, Is that true?" He asks. "Yep, it is, I was just wondering why you weren't there with your goons." I tell him.
He nods "so I guess hunter told you what he wanted to." He states.
"Yes he did, now if you will please Turn around some of us actually want to learn and not be stupid the rest of are lives." I tell him sweetly. He glares at me and turns around. I hear someone cough beside me, not the normal cough though its the one you try to do when your trying to cover a laugh. Looking beside me I see cam with his hand over is mouth cheeks turning red and puffing out where he's trying not to laugh. His friends seem oblivious to there buddies state. He catches my eye and I make a face causing him to burst out laughing, I quickly look down trying to muffle my laughs. "Cam is there something you'd like to share with the class?" Mrs. Gram asks. "No, no it was nothing it's just I was remembering a joke I read from the other day." He states. "Oh well please share with the class." Mrs. Gram encourages. Cam turns to me and asks " do you wanna hear a bird joke your really quack up."
I laugh "that's so EMUsing!" I tell him.
"I know and to think jax told me to CROW UP." he says.
"Duck him" I say.
"Crap I'm out of bird lines." He says sitting back down.
"Well this is HAWKward." I state and everyone laughs except the row In front of me.
----------------------------
The rest of the day whent by in a blur with me spending lunch with my friends. The rest of my classes whent by almost boringly with the usaual remarks from the jerks. I hop in my car and head home. I get home In record timing and walk in seeing my mom in the kitchen, "hey mom what's up?" I ask her. "Oh well these new people moved in down the road four boys and a man." She tells me. Four? Oh no! Great it's probably the new boys. "Oh cool! Hey I'm going to go for a walk okay, I should be back in an hour or so." I tell her heading towards the door. "Okay sweety see you later, be careful!" She yells as I shut the door. Pulling out my phone and headphones I plug them in and tur on nickelback.
Rock star comes and I start walking down the street. After about 4 nickelback songs I start hearing a car behind me. Pausing my music I turn my head slightly to see a van behind me. Oh god! Turning back around I keep walking. Suddenly the van is beside me and the door swings back hands reach out and grab my shoulders pulling me into the van a hand over my mouth muffeling my screams as I thrash around. The door closes and it's dark in the back of the van. I can only make out the silhouettes of the people in here. They are obviously male and there's 5 of them. My brain automatically thinks about who it can be. They wouldn't do this though would they, I meant here jerks but they aren't this messed up, right?
The van takes a few sharp turns causing me and the man holding me to ram into the vans side. The van suddenly comes to a hault and the light turns on.
Oh my god.
(A/N)
Hey lovelies so this is the first chapter and I hope you all like it! I know not much happend but it's only the first chapter!
I was actually listening to some nickelback while writing this!
So what do you think she's Raine is going to do?
Vote/Comment/Follow
~Zoey