Author's Note

This work of fiction is the first ever story I have completed. I feel proud that this was a product of my imagination-something I thought I had lost because I never really got around to sharing it. I must admit that the moment I wrote the quote for the last chapter, I felt a sudden surge of tears attempting to escape through my eyes. Rachelle, Nick, Matt, Grace, and Heartlake City have been constant companions to me in the past nine months (this story was almost like a real baby considering the amount of time it took me to finish it). They were witnesses to my silliness and insecurities as much as I was there to write down a part of their 'fictional' lives.

That being said, allow me to clarify some things. Heartlake City was a place I created in pure randomness. After a slight research, I found out that there is such a place called Heart Lake in Canada and Wyoming (I think). I wasn't aware of their existence initially so I can assure everyone that I did not, in any way, copy the location. If there are other seemingly 'factual' names or places I had mentioned in this manuscript, please remember that I wasn't claiming or copying any other works or real-life stories. Again, this story is fictional.

Also, please allow me to give thanks to some people who helped me throughout my journey. My family, who, I was sure, had not been clearly aware of what exactly I had been doing when I wasn't looking for a job. My friends from both college and high school, especially Gem, KC, Ate Grace, Lara, Precky, Angelique, Krizia and Kathy. Include here one of my earliest Wattpad readers, @silversnow. They had been very encouraging when I had first started. That was the most difficult stage and I got through it because of them.

Of course, I also have to thank my favorite Wattpad readers, @chhavi (I can't really remember if you had commented but I know you've been constantly voting and reading), @ItsStorm, @beautifullywrong, @MissusMe, @dreamercloud, @dorinekur and @SomeoneAwesome. You had spent quite some time with my characters and I feel really grateful and loved because you took the time and effort to be with them. You were really wonderful! I also want to thank every single one of the readers and voters (especially those who read without letting me know by votes and comments). You guys were fantabulous!

Oh and there's our dog, Chocolate, who would always stay beside me while we were home alone. I always made him hungry when I was busy writing but at least I make up for it by giving him lots of hugs and kisses!

I'm really glad to have brought you something I hope was a worthwhile read. Let us all celebrate the wonders of the written word! 'Til the next Author's Note!