"Juruna chan," now Headmaster looked at me with interrogating eyes as i started to get nervous. "Why was Zero drinking your blood?" He asked making me froze a bit.

"He was thristy..." I answered shortly. I started to feel that the air here is getting heavy and more pressured. 

"Since when did you let Zero drink you blood?" He asked making me think about it also... When was the first time?

"Since the day you asked us to hunt that Level E in town..." I said and looked at Zero with a guilty expression. "I did that because i saw how Zero couldn't tolerate those tablets..." I explained while he nodded and Yuki looked at me. "If i didn't, Zero would lose control..." I said while looking at Zero reassuring him that I have no regrets to what I've done with him... I saw Yuki with a confused look while her gaze our shifting between us...

"Yuki..." Headmaster called Yuki while Yagari was silently watching us. "Zero, i think its time you tell her..." Headmaster said while i looked at Zero who's at front of me... He couldn't look at Yuki that's why i used my power to read his thoughts...

I've just decided to continue on living... What if, what if Yuki would hate me if she found out that I'm a vampire... Yes, she already found out, but not the fact that i'm being consumed to be a Level E...

I read his mind while i gritted my teeth and look at him making Zero look at me. I walked towards him and stand at front of him...

"I'll tell her if you can't..." I said and looked at Yuki while Zero has this blank look on his face. "Zero was bitten by the Pureblood who killed his family..." No, not all of them... "In time, if he couldn't control it. He may turn into a Level E..." I said and looked at Zero. Who still has his poker face. Yuki who couldn't speak was filled with pity and confusion all over her face. I'm a vampire, i could easily notice that...

"Vampire..." Yuki mumbled as she took a look at the both of us... "Excuse me..." She said and walked out the door while i heaved a sigh and brushed the hair out my face.

"Kids..." I mumbled.

"You can go now... Thank you for the time... Juruna chan... " Kaien said then we walked out the room.

"I'll take you back..." Zero said as i silently nodded. The whole time we walked, i was only facing the ground. "How did you knew about it?" He spoke, breaking the silence.

"About what?" I asked confused, still not facing him...

"About my past..." He said. I don't want to look at him, cause i don't know what expression should i plaster on my face while looking at him. I took a deep breath and started to explain.

"Papa talked to me, saying i need to enroll at an academy because someone seek help to him." I said, still without looking at him. "Increasing numbers of Level Es, that's why I was sent here to be a weapon to them..." I continued. "I already knew everything about Cross before my feet could even touch the academy grounds... My sister is alive, adopted by the founder of Cross, Kaname is here, and you..." I said then this time, i looked at him. "Papa said i should keep an eye on you..." I said and turned my back on him and started to walk away.

"Then why?" Zero asked making me stop in my tracks... "Why did you helped me without enough reason?" He continued.

"I saw myself in you... I was alone and miserable, but Papa took me in, giving me my family. The warmth i yearned of ever since..." I said... I smirked and looked down the ground... "And even before i knew it... I started to fall for you..." I said as i walked again while he followed me in silence. No one was speaking from the awkward silence.  I didn't even saw his face when i confessed. We kept on walking as we reached the Moon Dorms. I facedhim and smiled a bit... "Umm, night." I said and was about to walk in, only to be stopped by him and a surprising kiss.

"Night..." He said without looking at me while blushing. I smiled and went on. We went separate ways when i walked inside the Moon Dorms. When i entered my room, i dropped down my bed and buried my face on the pillows while i screamed making it sound muffled.

I confirm it... I'm in love with Zero...

A/N: Waaaaaaaahhhh gomen'ne min'na 😭😭😭 it's like i'm updating 1 chapter a year huhu... but that's a joke though.
Oh shit, when i reread this chapter i was speechless. Ok ok ok, i'm a very very very very lazy writer. I wrote this like how many months ago cause i was deciding to finish first everything then update the story. Well, yeah... still, i dunno if anyone is still reading the book though... haha

Ja nee 😉