Blood Lust 48

Takuma's P.O.V

This is crazy! I'm left here with the princess' father... The king himself is very intimidating. Just by his aura and his look.

"Now look, Takuma..." the king called, i looked at him nervous after Juruna left...

"Y-yes?" i asked stuttering. I can see the mischievous smirk forming in his face, though i didn't let my self be intimidated by it.

"Can you show me?" he said with his smirk turning into a smile.

"What, sir?" I asked as he looked down to my collarbone.

"The bruise or more?" he said, emphasizing the word 'the' and 'more'. I too k of my coat and unbottened to from my polo. As he looked at it, he flashed a genuine smile at me.

"Why, sir?" i asked as he pat my head and let out this powerful aura.

"Still fresh from the wound." Karlheinz said. "I expect you to take care of my daughter, always..." he added that as he stood up and look down on me. "I'll excuse myself..." with that, i bowed to him as he vanished in thin air. They're as mysterious as ever.

Juruna's P.O.V

Waaaaah! It's a weekend! No dummy vampire history classes! It's been two days since Papa visited. He left after he talked to Takuma and went to my room to say he already needs to leave. I understood that and bid him farewell. After that, i finished the first song, and now, i'm working on the second one to speen things up.

"Oh..... Oh.... Oh..... Oh....
So much for my happy ending...."

"Juruna...." i heard from the other side of my door. I stood up and placed my guitar on the bed and went to the door. I opened it only to saw a familiar brunette with his blood red eyes looking at mine intently. I felt irritated that's why i broke the silence.

"What do you need?" i asked him as he smiled at me.

"Kaien asked me to accompany you to him..." he said as i arched my brow to him.

"Give me a sec..." i said as i went back inside my room and fixed myself. After that i went out with him. While walking in the hallway, he started to chat with me.

"How are you?" he said. I was walking after him. I looked back and smirked.

"Fine." i answered shortly and continued walking.

"You already ate?" he asked and i nodded in response. After that, we continued walking. "Are you mad at me?" he asked making me stop in my tracks and look back at him. I look around the, checking if there were anyone who could here us.

"What do you think, Kaname onii sama?" i said with a smirk while emphasising the word 'kaname onii sama'. His expression faded and was replaced by blank one. He brought his face closer to mine and whispered something in my ear.

"Aishteru, Juruka..." he whispered as i was frozen in my place. He hugged me in planted a kiss on my head. "Forever..." he said. My mind came back to my body when i felt a tear escaped from my eyes. I immediately wiped while he wasn't looking at me.

"Stop it, Kuran..." i said as he let go of me. I turned my back at him and continued walking. But before that, i left him a word. "We never had anything. In short, we have nothing. Nothing to begin with..." i said and sped up my pace. After minutes of walking when we can just teleport, we reached headmaster's office and knocked in the door. We heard a faint 'come in' we entered the room only to be pounced on with a hug by headmaster

"Waaahhh! Juruna chaaannn!" Headmaster squealed like a child making me giggle as i returned the hug.

"Headmaster..." i said after we broke the hug. He grinned at while he went back to his seat and sat... Though after that, his face turned dead serious.... He is very bipolar, by the way...

"I called the both of you here because..." he paused what he was about to say and took a sneak at Kaname to see him seriously looking at headmaster. There i just noticed that we're not the only ones in the room. Zero and Yuki is also here. I smiled at Yuki as she looked at me. She looked at me and blush then flashed a slight smile. Then turned my gaze to Zero and gave him a mischievous smirk then look back at headmaster even before he could react. "Level Es again..." as he let those words out his lips, i can see Zero clutching his hand tightly while looking away with anger in his eyes.

"What about them?" Yuki asked confused as a look of worry flashed in those large brown eyes of her...

"Killings in the town were reported. Victims were dried out of blood." He said seriously. "Some people are also missing..." he looked at me and flashed a small smile. "Can you take on this case. I give you the permission to interrogate and kill anyone who kills... That's an order..." he said. After that, the four of us left the room. Yuki and and Kaname walked beside each other, while i'm with Zero...

"Z kun, accompany me later..." i said. He looked at me then looked away again. "I'm going hunting..." i said as i licked my lips and formed a mischievous smirk... I fastened up my pace and slang my arm around Yuki chan. "Yuki chan!" i beamed and smiled at her. Oh, if she only knew... Still, she's my sister. She still has this place in my heart though.

"Aahh, J-Juruna senpai..." she said stuttering then blushed. I smiled at her widey then ruffled her hair.

"How are you doing?" i asked casually.

"F-fine, senpai..." she said as i giggled at her attitude.

"Tsss... Drop the senpai. Call me 'onee chan'." i said and felt the two guys at my back. Me and Yuki looked back at them. I smirked and and chuckled. "Tch. Slow butts..." i said and laughed. Zero glared at me while he arched his brow up while Kaname just stared blankly. I turned my gaze to Yuki to see her blushing while looking at Kaname who is staring at me. I giggled silently while we continued walking. "Nee~ Yuki chan..." i called. She looked at me with a questioned look. "You like Kuran..." actually, it was a more of a statement than a question. Yuki eyes widened as she blushed hardly and shook her head.

"N-no s-senpai...." she stuttering. I glared at her and she blushed even more. "N-no, o-onee chan..." she said while i pat her head.

"No need to deny to me, Yuki. I know a girls attitude when in love...." actually, me and Yuki were whispering. But with my sentence, i actually spoke loud enough so the both of them can hear. I smirked while i looked back at the two guys to see they have a confused look plastered on their faces.

"Senpai!" she squealed a bit making me laugh... I shrugged and laughed while i moved away a bit from her then pushed her towards Kaname... I laughed outlod while i tugged on Zero's hand.

"We'll leave you two lovebirds here... Tralllaa!" i squealed and runaway with Zero while i grabbed his hand. Hahaha they suit each other though... No hard fealings... Well a little... Hahaha!