Blood Lust 3

I woke up to the sounds of bird chirping outside my window. It felt so peaceful. I sat up on my bed and groaned. I went to my bathroom and fixed up. I went down to have some breakfast with Yuna-san. I smelled her cooking and i felt like drooling. Yummy, i wanted to eat. Instead of walking i just teleported to the kitchen and kiss Yuna-san's cheek.
"Ohayoo, Yuna-san" i said as i step back and check what she's cooking. Baby pork meat or 'tocino'. Ooohhh... I love the smell. I was trying to pick one that was on my plate when someone slap my hand, i turned to see who it was then mu mood change. Great, Akuma Yuki is here, just great. Even though i hate her, i cannot fully hate her. Why? Because she's still my sister, my family bounded by blood. Why do they always say that blood is thicker than water but that is only true wit Senri around me. I sighed and take away my hand.

"Don't dare touch the food with you're filthy hands, servant." she said and i walked away. Why does my sister need to be that kind of kid. What the fuck! I opened the fridge and took a cup of cold blood and drank it. Okay, i'm on a diet so i'll go upstairs. Before i could even step on a stair the door opened. I looked at it to find who it was. Great, another one ruined my day.

"Kana-nii-sama!" Yuki said running off to HER brother. Yup, i know he IS my brother or shoul i say WAS my brother but maybe that was years ago. Our gaze met and i easily looked away. Okay, i still like him after 3 years, great, just great. Talk about sarcasm, man! I walked upstairs and to my room. I don't want to be in a house of people i mean vampires, who doesn't even treat me as family, even though i am theirs. I heard a knock on my door and i opened it. Now what does HE want. I place my right hand in my chest and bowed, to show respect. Yeah, talk about respect.

"Kaname-sama." i said after taking a bow. "What would i may be of service?" i asked him. He looked at me with emotionless eyes. Even though i turned 6 yesterday, i talk like i'm an adult.

"I just wanted to check out on you, that's all." he said. I didn't bother to show my emotions cause i always kept it hidden. I only let them show it to Senri. Yeah, Senri and only Se-sen. But i could feel my heart skip a bit. As if i care, he already shut me out, starting way back from 3 years. I don't even care what he wants to say to me.

"I'm fine, thank you, Kaname-sama." i said. "Do you still need anything else." i asked him. Why the fudge is he tall. I already got stiff neck from looking up at him. Curse the height advantage.

"I just want to say happy birthday. I heard Yuna-san talking about you birthday that happened yesterday. Now i'll be going." he said as he walk away. Great, just what i needed. I closed and locked the door and fell on my back in top of my bed. 'Did he seriously greeted me happy birthday after 2 years?' i thought to myself. I shrug it off. 'Better just sleep it off.' i thought to myself. I closed my eyes and gave into darkness.

***Time skip cause i was sleeping***

I woke up and i looked dark. I searched my room for the clock to check the time. '10:47 pm'. 10:47 pm in human world, but for us vampires, it is a.m. I started to take a walk down the hall cause i'm feeling a bit parched. I then took the cup of cold blood and drank it, but it still wasn't enough. I searched for Yuna-san and find her in her room. She was watching t.v. I didn't bother to knock cause i was feeling very parched, now. She looke at my direction and she was shocked.

"O my dear, Juruka!" she looked at me and ran toward the window. She looked at sky and her eyes widened. "Full moon! How have i forgotten!" she said. "Juruka, go back to your room. I don't want your parents seeing you like this." she said and she ran off to somewhere in the house. I immediately teleported back to my room.

'Shit, i'm going berserk! Why the fuck did i forgot that it was full moon tonight!' i thought to myself. I laid down my bed as i was gripping on my neck and chest as the both of it burn and got tighter. I heard the door slam open and i check who it was only to find my dear sister standing there with a smirk on her face. Seriously, what's wrong with her. She can already see that i'm in pain though she's still smirking. What is she?! A ghaddamn sadist?! I could feel power in the air and the ground shaking. It was her, she summoned the rocks and one hit straight to my cheeks and blood flowed out. Shit! Another loss of blood i can already sucked 3 people dry! "Yuki! Stop doing that!" i tried shouting while gripping on my chest and neck. I can't take it any longer. She tried hitting me again but this time she failed. It hit her arm and blood flowed out. I can smell sweet blood. I can't take it any longer.

"Aaahhh!!!" she screamed while she was looking at me. Why the hell every time it's full moon my powers started to take over me, showing how powerful i am. And also this blood sucking moment! I can't control it! I need blood, special ones. The ones with pure blood even though it's only half. Pureblood blood id the one i nee to drink!

"Yuki run! Dammit!" i said trying to speak but it only hurts even more. I can feel my eyes started to glow crimson blood red hungry for blood. I can't take it any longer. Now i can fell Haruka and Juri's presence nearing us. When i felt they were on front of my door, they were shocked? Why would they be shock, it's clearly full moon!!! The time were vampires go all PSYCHO!!!

"What the hell did you did to my daughter, you monster!" Juri yelled at me. This is the first time she called me monster. Damn it hurts! Your own mother calling you a monster, imagine that right.

"Juri-sama! Haruka-sama!" i can hear Yuna-san shouting. Then i felt a familiar presence beside me. I looked at my side and to see my dear brother, Kaname-nii-sama. I saw him bit at his wrist and neared his hand to the center of my mouth and nose. Sweet blood, when was the last time i tasted something this sweet.

"Drink." he said in a command way. I hesitated and looked the other way. But he held my chin and he leaned his hand over to me and commanded once again. "Drink, Juruka." he said. I slowly let go of my neck and gran his hand. I lick the blood that drip from his arm and suck my fangs at my brother's hand. After a while of drinking blood he closeted hi neck to my mouth and ordered me to drink again. I hesitated at first but his eyes glowed. I hold onto his neck and licked it. I but the upper part of his collar bone and started to drink his blood. While i was drinking his blood, i heard strange noises coming from me. I don't know what this is called. I tried to speak between my gulps.

"Arigatoo, Ka-na-me-nii-sama..." after that, everything went black.