Blood Lust 14

***Next day***

3rd Person's P.O.V

Juruka's birthday ended and she was totally happy. She woke up and she felt presences near her. She rub her eues and roll over the bed, only to roll over someone.

"Juru-chan! Can't...breathe...." Ayato said underneath Juruka. Juruka then immediately move away from Ayato.

"Gomen, nii-chan. I thought i was the only one here..... Why are you here by the way???" Juruka asked confused. Ayato then smirk while looking at Juruka.

"We slept with you, Juru. Don't tell me you've forgotten." Ayato said. Juruka then thought about it. Yeah, she clearly forgot about it. Juruka smiled dumbly at Ayato and excused herself. She went to her bathroom and did her morning routine. After that, she went outside and the triplet were now gone. 'Maybe they already went down.' Juruka thought. She changed her clothes to a plain white shirt and black shorts. She heard a knock and opened the door.

"Ruka, breakfast is ready..." Shu said. She nodded and went down with Shu.

"Ohayoo, *yawn* nii-chans." Juruka said while covering her mouth. Her mothers giggled and her brothers blush at the sight of kawaii Juruka. She took her seat between Ayato and Laito. Then they started to eat. After breakfast they went to the living room and bond.

"Nee Juru-hime, are you still sleepy, dear?" Beatrix asked her daughter and she nodded.

"Mhm... I'm a heavy sleeper, kaa-sama." Juruka said. Beatrix fixed her position and let little Juruka sleep on her lap.....

***1 year later***

3rd Person's P.O.V
It was now one year since Juruka came to the Sakamaki Manor. Her 7th birthday already passed. She was now playing hide and seek woth her brothers at the garden.

"Nfufufu|~ come out, come out wherever you are, Hime-chan!" Laito said. Juruka was hiding behind the rose bushes with Kanato, Teddy, and Jadi. When they didn't heard Laito's voice, a sighed of relief came ojt of their mouths. Little did they know, Laito already found them. Juruka then felt a strong pair of arms sorround her waist and she touched them in shock. Laito then screamed in pain when he felt electrifying feeling touched his skin.

"Oww!!! Ittaiyo!" Laito said. Juruka then ran towards him and check if he's fine. "Nee Juruka, what powers do you have?" Laito asked. Juruka shrugged not knowing what to say. Then her brothers went to circle around them.

"Juruka, do you have lightning?" Reiji asked. Juruka shrugged and looked at her hands.

"Light...ning?" she thought.

***1 year again***

3rd Person's P.O.V
1 year passed, Juruka then acknowledge a new power. Her power for controling water. Her family then soon to noticed this and they taught her how to control her power...

***again, 1 year passed***

3rd Person's P.O.V
Juruka is now 9 years old in grade 4 and she started night school (if there's any elementary night school, i mean). She' s at the school with her brothers right now. While the teacher was gone, she noticed a frightened boy with a dog barking at him. She went to the boy and covered him from the dog. The dog kept barking at the two and then Subaru followed her. Juruka squat and mumbled something,

"What does this dog want?" she mumbled. Then she heard a voice.

"This stupid kid is throwing rocks at me!" she looked around to find the voice but she couldn't fond me. "I'm here, stupid..." the dog said and Juruka looked at her surprised. She went to the dog and caressed it's forehead. She looked at the boy who was still frightened.

"Next time, if you don't want the dogs to get mad, don't throw rocks at them, okay..." Juruka said. The boy nodded and and thanked her. He left Juruka and dog alone. Subaru saw the scene and went after her. "Are you okay, Mr. Dog?" Juruka asked and the dog answered.

"Yes, mistress." the dog said. Juruka laughed and kept talking to the dog, but Subaru just stood there confused at what her sister is doing. She went near her.

"Juruka, what are you doing?" Subaru asked.

"I'm talking to a friend, nii-chan. I don't know our kinds can understand animals." she said while laughing at the dog and patting his head. "So where are you from, doggy?" Juruka asked the dog and the dog answered.

"I am the school dog, mistress..." the dog said and Juruka nodded. But Subaru could only understand Juruka while the dog is barking. Juruka then said her goodbye to dog and Subaru amd her went back to their classroom.

"Juruka, you can understand animals?" Subaru asked and Juruka nodded.

"Why don't you? Don't vampire understand animals, nii-chan." Juruka asked confused and Subaru nodded. The day passed with Juruka's thoughts was still thinking about how she understand the dog...

***1 year later***

Kaname's P.O.V
It's been 4 years since Juruka went missing. My thoughts started to bulid up. 'If mother didn't beat her up, will she still leave?', 'If Rido was after her, would she still leave?'. My mind is clouded and i don't know what to do. Mom is still here, depressed because of Juruka. I know she had a reason why she left. What if we remembered her, would she still leave.

"Damn it! If Rido didn't sealed a lid within us, Juruka would still be where!" mom yelled while crying. Dad tried to calm her but bit by bit, it was hard for her. Yuki is with Kaien right now. I think it is the best decision to conceal her powers, and her memories. The only thought about that is,,, how did she maneged not to be killed by that ritual. I sighed and got lost in my thoughts again. I know juruka wouldn't do such a thing just beacuse... Aghh! I don't want to think about it. We searched for her for 4 years, but we didn't heard a single good news about it. I'm now getting furious and the window glass started to crack. I looked outside the window and wondered. I didn't realized that there's a single drop of tear escaped my eyes.

"Where are you, my goddess?"

Juruka's P.O.V
Great thing it's weekend today. I can just sleep all day. I just did my morning routine and went downstairs for breakfast. I sat between Kana-nii and Rei-nii. After i finished my breakfast, i excused myself to study again. I stood up and walked outwards the dining room when Kana-nii spoke.

"Nee Teddy, look at Ju-chan, her pajamas has blood. It smells so sweet" Kana-nii said and my eyes widened, i look around and to see i do have blood. What the fudge!!! I looked at Mama Lia and she squealed.

"Kyyaa!!! My baby girl is not a baby anymore!" I looked at her confused and Bea-okaa and Christa-okaa just chuckled...

"Nfufufu~ Hime-chan just started her period..." Lai-nii said. I've heard what a period is before... Eww! Yuck! Seriously!!! My brothers are here!!! I glared at Lai-nii and the candle at front of him burst into flames. I then summoned water to keep the fire out. Mama Lia looked at me shocked.

"Juruka, did you did that fire, my dear?" Mama Bea asked and i looked shocked. What, another power??? FIRE?!