Blood Lust 7

Juruka's P.O.V
I've been walking for hours. Where am i? I feel so weak using up all my energy at Rido. "Rido..." i said to myself. The i remembered Senri. How i missed Se-sen. I haven't even told him that i left. I hope he's fine... I kept walking till i felt a presence near me.

"Jou-chan, what are you doing here in the snow?" he asked as his eyes glowed red. 'No, not a Level E. i don't have enough energy to fight back.' i didn't answer his question. He took a step forward and i tried to fall back, only for me to be tripped. "Why won't you give me your blood!" he said ready to attack at me. I closed my eyes and waited for the end. I can't fight back. 'I don't have that much power within me right now. So is this the end?' i waited for the pain but nothing came. I opened my eyes only to see a man with long white hair and gold eyes. He-he killed the level e. he then walked toward me but i start crawling away.

"Don't worry, dear. I won't hurt you. Come." he said and i obeyed. 'Can i trust this person?' "Of course, you can trust me." he said reading my thoughts. I nod at him.

"Who are you?" i asked him. He do look familiar. Where have i seen him.

"I am Karlheinz, my dear." he said. 'Karlheinz? Isn't he the Regius Vampires' King?'

Karlheinz's P.O.V
"I am Karlheinz, my dear." i said to girl. Isn't she wonderful, long mahogany hair, wine-red eyes, and a pale pure-white skin. The little girl looked at me at shock.

"Regius' king?" she asked me. So, is she a vampire?

"Yes, girl. Are you a vampire?" i asked her and she nodded. She raised her head and opened her mouth, showing me her adorable fangs. She's too cute. "Sokka. So, what is your name?" i asked her.

"Juruka...Kuran Juruka." she said. My eyes widen as i know a clan of Kurans.

"The Purus' pureblood?" i asked and she nodded once again. How could they let their treasured pureblood roam around at this late hour. I thought Purus treat their purebloods with special treatment. "What are you doing here?" i asked her and she lowered her head and her face frowned.

"I left them. They don't remember me being their daughter." she said and she cried. How could they. The Kurans were known from their kindness. Who would've thought they've shut out their child like that. I lifted Juruka's chin and wiped her tears. I looked at her with full of concern.

"Then do you want to be my daughter?" i asked her. She immediately nod and hugged me.

"Arigatoo, Too-sama." she said while her head was buried on my neck. When was the last time i was called a father? Maybe sometime. She let go off me and and rub her eyes.

"I see that you're tired. Do you want to go to my house?" i asked her then she nodded. I carried her and she rested at my chest. Poor child, she doesn't deserve to be treated that way. If they can't treat her like their daughter, then i would. I've always wanted a daughter. My boys are so stubborn, that's why. Then i heard faint snores. I looked at her and see that she's already sleeping. "I'll take care of you, Juruka." i said as we went to somewhere.

Juruka's P.O.V
~dream~
'Dear child, it is i. Open your eyes.' i heard the familiar voice of a girl. I opened my eyes only to be surrounded by bright white light.

"Who are you? I still haven't know your name." i said. I heard her chuckled.

'Do you really want to know it that badly?' she said while chuckling. I feel a bit intimidated by her voice, whatever that means. It feels so soft, so soothing. I nodded and she answered. 'I am Athena, dear. Goddess of wisdom...' she said. A goddess? Then she must be wonderful.

"Athena, Goddess of Wisdom?" i asked and she nodded. "Why do you show up to me? Do you need anything, Athena-sama?" i asked and she chuckled.

'Athena-sama? Well that's really polite.' she said and i blushed. 'I'm sorry, dear, but i won't be able to tell you right now. When the time comes, you'll find out.' she said and i nodded. 'I won't be showing up for this days. I hope you could be happy, dear.' she said and vanished.