Blood Lust 44

***the next day***

Juruna's P.O.V

i woke up to the sun ray hitting my face while i can completely hear the birds chirping. I groaned as i gently stood not to wake the sleeping silhouette of the guy i'm sleeping with. I closed my black curtains and went back to my bed. As i tried to sleep again my phone blinked. I checked it out to see a message coming from mine and Kou's manager.

Fr.: Manager Akira
Yah! Juruna chan! Call me as soon as you got up, okay?!
Outtie...

That's what it said making me groan.

"Problem?" i heard him whisper while i look off to see him waking up.

"Nah, manager texted." i said making him nod. What's good about Ruki is he doesn't ask further questions making me feel comfortable with him. "We already have classes later, right?" i asked as he nodded and snuggled close to me like a baby. After that attack incident, Kaname and Nichijou sensei decided to suspend classes for a week, making me tour around the town the whole week.

"Hungry?" he asked making me think about it.

"Thristy..." i said. With that, he brought up his neck to my level making me laugh. "I'm kidding..." i joked. He raised his brow at me and shook his head.

"I'm not..." he said making me cover my mouth.

"I haven't brush my teeth yet!" i said making him laugh. He then stood up making me glare at him. "Tsk! Bakka!" i said and stood up and went to the restroom. I did my routine and after that went out to see him all washed up.

"You're slow. I already went to my room." he said making me let out a sarcastic laugh.

"Ha ha ha, yeah right." i sai. I went to him and fixed the style of his necktie. "Where are you going?" i asked making him raise his brow and look at him.

"Nowhere..." he said making me nod. "i'm meeting someone..." after he said that, i looked at him confused.

"Darre?" i asked making him smirk.

"Someone..." he said making me nod at him. After that, i went to pick out my clothes. Long short pants, long sleeved hanging blouse, and a pair of long non-heeled gamuza boots... I look back at Ruki, only to see him looking questionably at me. With that, i couldn't stop myself to read his mind.

'How do i get you jealous?' i read his thoughts making me burst out in laughter.

"Wait, did you-" i cut him off by nodding and teleporting to my bathroom to change my night clothes. After that, i went out and looked my clothing at my full sized mirror. After i finished changing, i went out and to see he's gone. I shook my head as i suppress my laughter. Though of course, i wore my contact lenses to conceal my real ones. I never forget to wear those. I took my phone and went out. It's only 10 in the morning, having my time getting ready for classes later night. I then decided to go walk to the secret garden here in Cross Academy as i stumbled upon it days ago.... While walking down the hallway, bumping with Aya nii, Laito nii, with Hana, Akatsuki, Kou, and Yuma.

"Ohayoo, K neko chan!" Kou cheerfully said as i smiled at him.

"Ohayoo, min'na...." i greeted and they all smile.

"Going somewhere, Juruka?" Ayato nii asked making me nod at him. "Doko?" he asked making me grin.

"Somewhere...." i said making him raise a brow. I smirked at him making Laito nii chuckle.

"feisty today, hime..." Laito nii said while i shrugged at him.

"By the way, can i borrow Yu kun..." i said, making them looked confused.