Blood Lust 6

***Time skip***

i woke up on my bed and groan from my body pain. I felt so weak that i wanted to cry, but i won't.
'I'm sorry, child. This has to happen. Now, what do you want to do?' she asked. I never felt love though why not just... 'Are you thinking of running away?' she asked. I nodded. 'Well dear, i want you to chose wisely, especially he' coming." she said. Who is he?

"Who is coming?" i asked. Then i felt a strong presence nearing our house. I teleported at the balcony and took a peek of what's going on. I saw my parents talking to someone. Isn't he Senri's father?

"What do you want, Rido?!?!?!" Kaa-samai yelled at Uncle Rido. Uncle laughed devilishly with a smirk on his face.

"All i want is your daughter, Juri." he said with his heterochromatic blue and red eyes glowed.

"How dare you! You want to take away my daughter! You want to take away Yuki!" Juri yelled. What does he want with Yuki? Thinking about that, maybe Nii-sama is with Yuki right now.

"Hahaha... Juri, i never said that i was taking Yuki. I'm here for Juruka." he said then the Level E vampires ready to launch on my parents but they defend themselves. I then went inside to find Kaname and Yuki. I went down at the basement.

"Kaname-sama, i need to talk to you..." i said. We took a metre away from Yuki and we talked. "Please, don't ask any other questions of what i'm going to do. I'll bury Yuki's memories deep down and i'll conceal her vampire senses. She'll be a human... Let me do it, to protect her." i said but he shook his head.

"You'll die if you do that..." he said and i shook mine.

"No i won't. Just let me do this, to protect Yuki..." i said and now he agreed. I went towards Yuki and squat down to reach her height. "Nee~ Yuki-sama... We'll always love you okay. Be happy, okay?" i said and she started to struggle.

"Let me go! I want Kaname-onii-sama!" she yelled and Kaname went to us.

"Yuki, let her do something. Please, for Onii-sama..." he said and Yuki sighed then she nodded. She closed her eyes and i kissed her forehead. I then concealed everything starting this day forth. She passed out and i caught her. "Kaname-sama, please take care of Yuki..." i said and he nodded.

"Hai, but where are you going?" he asked and i smiled. I then teleported to Kaa-sama and Otoo-sama. There were a huge number of Level Es fighting them. I stepped at their front and i killed them with wind.

"Try and lay a hand on them. I'll kill you personally with my own hands..." i said while my eyes glowed. I looked at them and they backed away... "That's enough, Uncle." i said. And he flashed devious smile. 'Okay, don't show any fear, Juruka. You can do this.' i thought to myself.

"Well well well. If it isn't my beloved niece. Come with uncle so i wouldn't hurt your beloved family." he said. I looked back at my parents and smiled at them. I mouthed 'aishteru' and faced Rido.

"Try and hurt my parents, you'll taste my wrath." i said and he laughed maniacally.

"How would you do that, when you're just a kid, sweetheart." he said. I took a step forward and opened my arms and spoke to my parents, my back facing them.

"You know i'm not just a kid, bakemono..." i said and looked back at my parents. "Arigatoo, Kaa-sama, Otoo-sama, for everything. But i think that i need to be parted away from you. Please, take care of Yuki and Kana-nii-sama for me. I love all of you." i said as i launched at Rido. I'm not that powerful enough to kill him yet, though i've made him hard to regenerate. It may took over years before he could come back. After that was done, i launched at the Level E and they shattered to pieces of ash. I looked at my parents and smiled at them. "Arigatoo, kaa-sama, Too-sama. Take care of Yuki, never leave her. Sayonara, daisuki." i said as i teleported off to somewhere i don't know where...

Haruka's P.O.V
"What happened?" Juri asked, and then she held her head and winced in pain.

"Juri!" i yelled as i ran off to her side. She's in pain. Juruka, what happened?

"Juruka, my daughter. My little goddess." she said as she sobbed. Juruka, now i remember. That damn Rido place a lid in all of us, resulting us for not remembering Juruka.

"That's enough, Juri. Let's go inside." i said. As we got back, Yuki was unconscious on Kaname's arm as we looked at him shocked. He placed her sleeping figure down on the couch and he sighed.

"I know you would ask this... Juruka placed a lid on her. She's a human temporarily. We need to bring her somewhere safe for her..." Kaname said. "Where is she? Where is my.sister?" he asked  we both looked in shocked.

"She left, Kaname." i said as Juri burst out crying.

"When you bury someone's m-memory and sealed their v-vampire s-senses...you...can...d-die..." she said while shaking. My eyes widened as i called some servants.

"FIND HER!!! FIND JURUKA!!! FIND MY DAUGHTER!!!"