Blood Lust 49

Zero's P.O.V

Sht! This girl just runoff those two like a crazy woman. Tch. I'm supposed to be with Yuki! Hell i like Yuki! But, this girl just keeps running 'round my mind like drug... We kept on running while we stopped in the fountain. She caught her breath while she was breathing heavily. She laughed crazily like that was some hilarious scene. I looked down on our hands that were still connected. I immediately flushed and looked away then faked cough... *ehem* she stooped then looked at me. She gazed at our hands that were still connected and broke free. How i wish i didn't did that. Tch.

"Sorry for that..." she said and looked away, blushing. I looked at her then arched my brow up. I looked away and her her giggled.we stayed silent for a minute when we hear her phone. Then she answered it. "Hello..." "Yeah, i'm fine..." then paused. I was taken aback when raised her tone. "Nah! No! I ain't doing any trouble Rai nii..." she said then calmed down. "Yeah, i'm perfectly fine... Don't worry..." she said then laughed. "Kay if you say so. I'm going back late." "Mmm, fine..." she said then ended then placed the phone inside her pocket. I looked at her then arched my brow up. "Ahhmm, it was Reiji nii, monitoring me..." she said then whispered the last part. "Again..." then placed a frown for a sec that was replaced with a grin.

"Let's go..." i said then started to walk.

"Where?" she asked then grinned liked a child. I smirked at her making her confused.

"Hunting..." I said shortly. She nodded then started to walk beside.

**********

We reached the town in no time. The places were people usually get lost were the first we looked into. We were walking when Juruna suddenly ran then bent down to the ground.

"Tch. Blood. Fresh blood..." she mumbled as we kept our guard up and looked around. When we heard a shriek near us... We ran to where it was coming and found out it was Yuki being attacked by a Level E at the bell tower. When the Level E found us, i kicked it making it crash over the door. When it regained it was about to attack us then i grab Blood Rose than point ut at her.

"It already lost its humanity..." i mumbled as i was hesitating to kill it or not. But then, it stopped halfway near us...

"C-comrade?" the female level e said then grinned. "Comrade..." it said again while Juruna was staring blankly at her. I was about to shoot it when Juruna went ahead over me.

"Keep your cool, Zero. It may lead you to trouble..." she said then pat my shoulder giving me a worried look. I nod at her then saw at my peripheral view a kid.

"Ichiru..." I mumbled as i was frozen from olace while staring at the kid. Juruna was shocked then looked at the kid and arched her brow up.

"No. You got it wrong Zero..." she said making me calm down. Suddenly, the kid burst into laughter like a maniac then climbed up the tower. "Tch.." i heard her then she sped up and ran upwards the tower.

"Aaaahhhh!" we heard a scream as i got a lot more worried.

"Yuki!" i screamed. I reached the peak then saw Juruna clancing her fist while staring at Yuki who was using her Artemis rod to block the level e kid with her cheeks bleeding.

"Damn, the scent of human blood..." she whispered then looked around her jacket. i didn't care about the scent of blood that was lingering around the place. "Damn it. I don't got any.." she mumbled. Yuki tossed the kid around and it landed somewhere then the bell rang making Yuki even more scared as she held her hand on her ears. The kid was going to attack Yuki when she saw Juruna and its face was filled with terror. "Tch. Why did it have to go this far..." she mumbled then walked near Yuki. She hugged Yuki from the back then covered her eyes.

"J-juruna senpai..." she said as she was stuttering with fear. Juruna still got theguts to chuckle when she haerd Yuki.

"How many times do i need to tell you to call me onee chan, baka..." she said. Then after that she looked at the child with pity. "I'm sorry for doing this..." she said then electricty crackled at front of them making the kid shatter like a glass.

"Juruna onee chan..." Yuji mumbled as i was here witnessing there moment. Juruna grinned like nothing has ever happened.

"Waaaahhhh! You called me nee chan, baka!" she said then ruffled Yuki hair and laughed. Yuki blushed a bit but then recovered.

"What happened?" Yuki asked making Juruna pout...

"Tch... No need to ask for that. It's all our secret. Right, Z kun?" Juruna looked at me and smiled. Yuki was shocked and stared at me from a moment.

"Tsk..." was the only thing he replied. Then suddenly the great Kuran came into scene and smiled at the two female in front of us.

"K-kaname senpai..." Yuki said then blushed. Tch. Him again.

"Kuran, take her back. We still gotta go somewhere." she said then pushed Yuki towards him. Juruna walked towards me then held my hand. Kaname stared at our hands while he glared at me. I smirked at him then looked at Juruna. After that, she dragged me out there.

************

A/N: Guys, class started and i can only update during weekends. Please understand. Arigatoo... Please continue to vote and read the story... Ja nee