Blood Lust 37

Juruna's P.O.V

***2 weeks passed: Night Class' classroom....***

Walking here down the halls with my friends as we chatted.

"So, Takuma knows how to use a sword?" i asked as Takuma chuckled nervously andHanabusa slang his arm around my shoulder playfully.

"He's quite fond of it, though he's fearsome when he wield it, even though with his jolly personality." he said chuckling as nod my head.

"Then we should spar sometimes. Swords actually are my specialties." i said giving him a smile. He slightly blushed and i giggled.

"Yeah sure." he said witj a closed eyed smile and i looked at Hanabusa.

"But there's one condition..." I said making thhem look at me nervously and i mentally smirked. "Whule we're sparring, Hana should be in between us." i said as Hana looked at me wide eyed. "You get what i meant?" i said with seriousness in my tone. Hana then started trembling and he slowly nodded.

"If you say so..." he said shaking while all fo them are looking at me. I the burst out laughing and smiled while pinching his cheeks.

"You're so cute. I was only joking! Don't get it seriously!" i laughed and laughed and saw him crep a blush. I hardly pinched his cheeks making it more redder. "There! You're like a tomato! More redder than Tomayato..." i said whispering while pointing at my brother.

"Oi! Juru! What are you talking about?!" he said as i ran off to him and jumpedon his back. "Pi! You're heavy get down!" he said as i hold on even tighter to him, choking him. He coughed up and i let go.

"Eek! Gomen!" i said while holding on his shoulders with a nervous look.

"Tch. Don't do that again, Juru." he said and i nodded sarcastically.

"Sure. If Ore-sama says so. Then i'll only have my piggy back rides with Yuma and Akatsuki." i said pointing at my two friends while i walked to them and hughed their arms. (A/N: you know clutching on their arms with her in the middle. Gets?) "And besides, they're taller than you." i said while climbing on to Yuma. "Heh! Arigatoo, Kuma-chan!" i said while i playdully messed up with his bun an while holding on to him.

"Stop calling me Kuma! It's Yuma! How many times do i have to tell you that, Runa." he said while i  hugged him.

"It's because it suites my bug fluffy teddy bear. Besides, Ayato-onii always messes up with me." i said while giving him my puppy face.

"Tch." the only thing he replied. Aya-nii then started nagging at me.

"Tss. If you want to climbed on my back, then you're free! Just don't call me Tomayato!" he said with am irk mark appearing on his temple.

"Fine. But i won't stop calling you that, Onii. And besides, i have nicknames for all of you..." i said while everyone looked at me.

"Fufufu~ Like what, Hime-chan?" Lai-nii asked me and i smiled at him while i got off of Yuma's back.

"Hmmm... For Shu-nii it's Aurora! Then Rei-ni it's a secret. I won't tell. Ayato-nii obviously i got tons for him, like; Tomayato, tomato head, Ahore-sama, and stuff..." i said recieving glares from my brother while i playfully hid behind Akatsuki's back. He sighed and let me be.

"Then what's you're nickname for me, Hime?" Lai-nii asked and i smirked mischievously...

"Hmmm... It's practically obvious!!!" i yelled as i ran to the class room, leaving all of them behind...

Kou's P.O.V

"Hmmm... It's practically obvious!!!" she yelled as she ran down the halls.