Blood Lust 45

Kou's P.o.v

Crossover started earlier and now, we're in our classrooms.

"Ayato, where's Juruna?" i heard Hanabusa asked him and he shrugged.

"She said she needs to finish something..." Ayato said making Ruki look at me.

"Don't tell me this is about the songs she forgot?" Ruki asked making me shrug.

"I guess. She forgot to finish the songs she needs to, i guess that's why..." i said. After that he walked away and sat on his place.

"Fufufu, how many does she still needs?" Laito asked out of nowhere making me raise a brow at him...

"2, why?" i asked making him let out a mischievous smirk.

"I wonder who she's thinking while writing those songs..." with one sentence Laito said, everybody in the room stopped doing their things and looked at him.

"What do you mean with that, Baka!" Ayato said, pissed off making Laito more satisfied with his expression.

"I don't know. Based on what i heard, it's heartbreak songs, right?" he said making me nod in confirmation. After that he sat back quietly in his place and fiddled with his fedora.

"Baka no hentai... Tch." he mumbled making me laugh a bit, after that he glared at me and went back to chat with Hanabusa and Akatsuki. Yuma and Subaru is currently sleeping near Shu, who is also sleeping himself while listening to music. Reiji is again, reading a book far from Ruki who is also reading." Kanato kept on talking around with his Teddy while the rest of the class stays quiet as usual.

"Now i understand why K neko chan wants to study in a regular school back in Tokyo..." i said mumbling, enough for Kaname to hear me with his senses who is only feet away from my back. I heard him groan a little then the teacher went in and started to teach about vampire history and etc. again!

*********************************

After class, we're already going back to the dorms. Walking, welcomed us at the Moon dorm gates together with her guitar hanging on her back.

"Yo! Juruna!" Ayato called. K neko chan gave her a a smile and walked towards us. "Why did you brought your guitar, bakka?" he asked confused.

"Ahhh, brought it unconsciously, i think... Hehe..." she said with a scratch at her head.

"What are you doing out at this hour?" Ruki asked, nearing us.

"Ummmm, i'm going to the music room..." she said.

"Do it tomorrow..." Reiji ordered, making Juruna furrowed her brows at him.

"i need a piano..." she reasoned with a commanding tone. Well, when it comes to music and her career, no one can stop her. It's her life...

"Listen to-" Ruki was cut short by Shu.

"I'll accompany her. Let's go..." he said and dragged Juruna away from us.

"It's day class' turn..." i mumbled as i watched their vanishing silhouette in the dawn.

Shu's P,o.v

I dragged her out of there. Tsk. To much noise. I wanted to hear her music, that's why i came with her.

"Uhhh, nii chan... I think, i'll take up whole dawn till morning, or even so..." he said with a worried look on her face. I looked back at her as we arrived at the music room. I left her standing near the piano as i laid down on the couch near it. "Demmo, Shu nii-" i cute her off as i opened my eye and look at her, then looked at the piano.

"Just play for me. Finish the song. I want to hear it already..." i said and went to watch her. I saw her sigh and walked towards the piano seat.

"I am finish with it. It's just how i play the piano with. I'm gonna be noisy y'know..." she said with a worried tone making me smirk a bit.

"i have my earphones..." i said. With that, she gave up and faced the piano. I didn't notice the bag that she was bringing, until she took out a notebook and a pen from there. She first strolled her fingers through the keys as she felt it before playing.

"You do know that i can't concentrate when there's someone around, and definitely watching me as well, right?" she asked me with an awkard and shied look. I softly smiled at her as she got more awkward.

"Pretend i'm not here..." i said. With that, she finally gave up and took her took off her guitar from her and strum it to find the right tone and tune for the piano cover.

"Hmmm, mhhhh, hmmhmm, for my own...
Lalalala, need you there when i cry...
Mhmmhmm mhhmhmmm mhhhh hmm, i'm alone..."

She first played the whole song, remembering the tone and tune of it. After that, she went back and played the intro and made the style of it on the piano... She made tons of mistakes and kept doing her best.

*************************************

Hmmm, after she does it, she writes it down and records it. It's already past 10 in the morning and she's already starting at the bridge of the song...

"Aist!" she exclaimed with a yawn coming after it.

"Take a rest. You haven't gotten any sleep either..." i said. She looked at me with a grateful smile and shook her head.

"Later. When i finish the song..." she said and stretched up. "You didn't slept either..." she said and went towards me to fix a bit of my hair.

"I'm alright..." i said and she sat beside me. "You tired?" i asked while she nodded with a yawn. "Get a nap..." i said while taking off her bangs away her face.

"the deadline's coming up..." she said. With her tone, she's really dedicated to her career and wants to finish her song. That's why i let her finish it. "You take a rest. You'll be the first one to hear it after i finish it Shu nii..." she said with a kiss on my forehead. "Please..." she pleaded. I nod at her and laid down the couch. I heard her footsteps then the sound of the piano. I closed my eyes and then i fell asleep.