Blood Lust 56

Juruna's P.O.V

It's already been a week since Yuki found about Zero... It's also been a week since we haven't talk to each other, even Zero... Darn it! When we've just started being friends, this happens...

"Oi, Playgirl!" Tch... I've done nothing for the past week. I couldn't even make a song out of it!

"Playgirl!" What's gotten into me?! Its so not like me! I could just forget about it for a while then do some other things, but this is Yuki we're talking about!

"PLAYGIRL!!!" I heard someone shout that why i lift up my head and immediately looked side by side.

"What?! What happened?!" I yelled in panic as searched around the room, only to be surprised by Yagari's old face...

"Why are you slacking off?!" He yelled at me while i covered my ears from his voice.

"Aish... I thought it was something important..." I said and bowed my head again when Yagari slammed his hand on the desk.

"Oi, listen!" He yelled making me glare at him why i looked at my brothers and the Mukamis for help. Tch, they're just laughing they're asses of while concealing it. I glared at them and sighed.

"Hai hai, sensei..." I said and sat up straight. He went back at front and fixed his things.

"That was an embarrassing show coming from you..." Kou teased while i glared at him. "You can sell those circles under your eyes... Or you can even have a competition between Kanato if you want to..." He said then walked away.

"Juruna..." Yagari called whike holding a book. "Come with me..." He said I nod and went to Kou.

"Kou, take back my things and feed Haruna, please..." I asked a favor while i gave him my things.

"Do i even have a choice..." He said and stole a quick kiss on my cheeks. "Be careful with Osang... He's still a hunter..." He said then i left them there and went out with Yagari...

"Where are we going?" I asked and looked side by side. He didn't answer but we continued to walk. We reached the destination, arriving at Headmasters office as Yagari opened the door without knocking...

"Oi, Cross..." Yagari called Headmaster, but his attention was directed at me.

"Juruna chaan!!" he beamed and hugged me while i chuckled a bit.

"Mmm, Nichijou sensei..." I greeted back as he broke the hug. Then the door opened again revealing Zero and Yuki...

"Yuki chaann!!" He beamed again and was about to hug Yuki when she moved aside and fell to the ground.

"Headmaster—"

"I said call me daddy!!!" He tantrumed and stood up. "Zero, my so—"

"I'm not your child..." Zero cut him with a glare then Headmaster hid behind my back and started to fake cry.

"Cut the crap and talk already." Yagari interrupted us while we all turned serious.

"As i was saying...." Headmaster started off. "Yuki, do you mind telling us what you've learned about Zero..." Kaien turned to Yuki whike she froze in her spot...

"He's.... He's..." Yuki couldn't cont8nue what she was saying so...

"A vampire..." I interrupted making her shut up...

"And?" Kaien asked again while he continued to interrogate Yuki.

"I saw him drinking Sakamaki senpai's blood..." She said with her eyes staring at the floor. Great, we're over with the first name basis...