BSM-Another Member Saves You From A Suicide Attempt Part 1

Louis:

You looked across your room at the balcony doors that were wide open and closed your eyes. When you opened them again you were right on the edge of the doors, looking down at the drop beneath you. Everything was building up. You weren't sure if you could handle anything anymore. Your feet felt cold as you climbed up onto the window and closed your eyes. It was dark and quiet, you had waited until midnight when your emotions were always at a high and no one would be around to stop you. "(Y/N)! What are you doing!" you felt an arm being thrown around your waist and someone pulled you back from the window. The two of you rolled on the floor and you looked up to see Zayn. His eyes were wide and he asked roughly, "What were you doing?" You looked at him blankly and remained silent, waiting for him to piece it together. "You were going to...to jump on purpose? (Y/N). No. Never." He slowly got off of you and pulled you to your feet, giving you a hug with one hand tangled in your hair, he was breathing heavily, hugging you tightly, his hands moving all over your back to assure him you were really there before lifting you off your feet and shouting, "Louis? Where are you? (Y/N), please let us fix this."

Niall:

You held the blade up and studied it slowly. The dried blood from past cuts reminded you that you really couldn't fight it anymore. You held it closer to your wrist and took a deep breath. Faces flashed through your mind; your best friend, Niall, the other boys, Greg, your mum, and tons of other people you wouldn't see again if you did this. But you felt empty, you didn't care; you didn't want them to be sad but didn't you deserve to be happy too? You brought it down again, not for the final time but just to make another cut; one more before you did the last one. "Oi!" someone's hand closed around your wrist and threw the blade to the side, "What are you doing!?" Shocked, you looked up Harry, and stuttered, "I-I don't know..." "You were going to cut?" You tried to pull your wrist away to hide the fact that you had cut before and were going for the final cut soon. But Harry kept a tight grip on you and studied your wrist, his face breaking, "No. no, why? You're so beautiful, you're so amazing-" "Harry," you said helplessly, shrugging and trying not to cry as his eyes grew red. He threw your wrist to the side and grabbed you, pulling you into his arms, "Niall! Get in here now!"

Zayn:

You walked out of the hotel quickly, knowing the faster you did this the easier it would be. But you needed to wait for a big truck to be coming. You heard it before you saw it but then the big green truck came barreling around the corner and you knew it was only a matter of seconds before it reached you. Closing your eyes, you threw yourself into the street only to feel a strong pair of arms wrap around your waist and yank you back into a chest as the two of you fell to the ground. "What were you doing!?" Niall shouted, breathing heavily and turning you around on his lap so you had to face him. "Did you do that on purpose?!" You nodded slowly and his face fell, his eyebrows creasing together and he didn't know what to say but you could tell he was extremely upset. But as you burst out crying he instantly cooed and brought you into his arms, rocking you back and forth, "Hey, hey no crying. We can fix this. We're all here for you babe, we love you. Let's go find Zayn, let's go find your big brother."

Liam:

You set the set the glass of water by the side of your bed and grabbed the pills under your pillow. You held them in your hand, trying to force your hand closer and closer to your mouth; all you had to do was take them. "(Y/N), have you seen my....what are you doing?" Louis asked, flicking on your bedroom light and staring at you. "Just taking some Advil," you defended, bringing them closer to your parted mouth but Louis lunged forward and knocked them out of your hand, sending them flying across the room, "That wasn't Advil. (Y/N), why?" You had no response but he tackled you in a hug, lifting you off your feet and kissing the top of your head repeatedly, "That's never the answer love, we can all fix this. Please. Please, never again? Talk to us (Y/N)." You nodded weakly, putting your arms around his neck as he allowed you to bury your face in his shoulder. "Liam, come here mate," he called out over your shoulder, keeping a tight grip on you.

Harry:

You slowly dragged the chair over to your curtain rod and grabbed the rope you had stolen from the garage. You tried to climb onto the chair and tripped, smashing your knee against it but you didn't cry out; nothing was ever going right for you. You carefully climbed on, holding the rope just as your door swung open, "I heard a crash and Harry asked me to see what..." Liam stood, dumbstruck in the doorway, staring at you, his voice slowly trailing off. "I'm just hanging something up," you tried weakly. "With that rope?" he asked gently, tilting his head to the side. Slowly he came into the room and took your hand, pulling you down from the chair and straight into his chest. His heart was beating faster than it ever had before and he held you tightly against him, his hand gripping your hair. You started to shake, burying your head in his chest and he held you even closer, sitting on the ground and keeping you on his lap. "Harry? I think you'd better come in here," he called out with his voice breaking; all he could think about was if he hadn't walked in to check on you.