Chapter 8

(Anne)

Sya yung rason bakit ginusto ko mulimg makakita. Sya yung nirason ko sa doktor, may gusto akong makita na tao. Espesyal na tao para saken. Before the operation, my doctor asked me, why I want to see again. I answered him,

'Because I want to see the person who made me feel loved. Kahit sa konting panahon na nag kasama kami'

I never realize I already fell in love the moment I heard her sweet voice. I fell in love because of her courage, her kindness. And it's been 2 years since that love-struck my heart, it never fades. She's still here in my heart.

How could I forget the woman named Luna?

2 years have been passed since I saw her. Since she and I talked. Since she started to hate me.

And now she's here talking blatantly, sternly, and boldly. I couldn't see any trace of expression. She's emotionless talking. She's very different. Very different to recognize, very different to compare from the old version of her.

She smiles, but it's not the same smile she used to give...before. All I can see is a very forced smile. Or let me just say, Luna's socializing fake smile.

How did she turn into something I didn't expect? And how could I ask myself? It was my fault. She turned into a cold, revenger woman because of me, because of my family. I made her heart broke into pieces. I put her in pain. I made her suffer alone.

"I hope magtagal ang sharing natin Ms. Guevarra" that's my Dad.

"Of course" Luna answered creating her investor smile and tossing up the goblet.

"And thanks for inviting me here. I'm honored" she smiled once more.

I can't stand the fake smiles they're giving to Luna, even Luna. I can't stand hearing their fake business conversation. I know my Dad, he's not happy for Luna's success. Even Luna, I know her, she's not here for business, she's here for revenge.

I stood up excusing myself. I want to go somewhere. Somewhere that the only sound I could hear is my breath.

Miko followed me as well as Katniss and Marie. I sat down on man-made sparkling, glittering sand.

"Salamat" I softly stated to Katniss and Marie.

"Walang anuman. Kaibigan kami ni Luna, kahit hindi mo sabihin nariyan kami para sa kanya" Marie respond, rubbing my back.

"Alam ko pero sana wag nyo syang iiwan kahit na ano pang gawin nya" I whispers. I smiled at them bitterly.

Matapos akong kausapin ni Luna noon sa school, na sana yon na ang last naming pag-uusap, lumapit ako kina Marie at Katniss.

I talked to them to stay with Luna for good or bad days. I also admitted the truth about the whole story of the betrayal of my family to Luna. They can't believe that the whole issue of Luna in school was my father's idea. My father's evil idea.

"Wag nyong hayaan na maging worse si Luna. She's Kelly Luna, hindi nya kayang gawin ang mga bagay na sinasabi nitong si Em" Miko scolds.

"No, Kuya Miko. Let her be. At gusto ko sa akin nya gawin yon. Gusto ko sa akin nya gawin ang paghihiganti nya. I deserve that. Kung naging matapang lang ako hinding hindi sya mag dudusa ng ganon noon." Naiiyak kong sabi sa kanila.

Alam ko magugulat kayo sa binabasa nyo. Yes, I know Luna will have her revenge. Ako ang gagamitin nya. Paano ko nalaman?

I heard her conversation with another woman inside the restroom. I think she's her Attorney.

Tama sya na sanay akong ginagamit para iganti sa iba. Kahit nga Dad ko eh, ginamit ako para siraan si Luna. Ginamit ako para ipakasal kay Ivan.

Of course, after 1 year, I left Ori University and work in our company. Where Kuya Miko and Kuya Echo works, the CAMS. An apparel corporation.