Ani:Where are we going?

Gaya:If you want to ask questions,just stay at here..

Ani:Naa,onga safety-ku dhaan varen,remember that...

Me:Stop it..

We were walking on the street and I felt someone is following us.When I turned around,there was no one.Suddenly,I felt someone grabbed my hand and I wanted to shout but my mouth was closed with someone's hand."Shhh..It's me,don't shout " ,its was a Sajith's voice.

Saju:Let them walk alone.

Me:Crab,don't ever do that again..

Saju:Sorry,didn't mean to scare you..

Me:Let's walk behind them,I'm scared that they will search for me.

Saju:Don't worry,I informed Ani already.

My phone ringed,it was from my cousin.My ringtone was Tango Kelaayo song.I declined the call.

Saju:Why you didn't answer.

Me:It's my cousin,nothing important.

Saju:Nice ringtone..It's my favourite song

Me:Mine too

Sajith opened his phone and played the song.

Saju:Would you like to dance?

Me:In the middle of night,at the street?(he nodded)

I looked around,to make sure there is no one around

Saju:No one is around..

He quickly grabbed my hand and we started to dance swiftly.At the end of the song he kissed on my hand.

Me:Yuck,disgusting ( I rubbed my hand on his shirt)

Saju:Oh really?(I nodded)How about this?(he rubbed his hands on the sand,at the side of road)

Me:No,you're kidding me.(he came nearer to me)Shit!

I ran away from him closing my face and finding Gaya and Ani so that they can save us.Unfortunately,he caught me by carrying me from back and I manage to close my face so he rubbed the sand on my shirt.He let me down.

Saju:Take you're hand off,I'm not going apply make up on it.

I removed my hand.Sajith still had some sand in his hand so he applied the sand on my face.

Me:Idiot.I don't care,I'm using your shirt to wipe my face..(He unbuttoned his shirt)No thanks,just wear it.

Saju:Why,are scared to see me shirtless?

Me:Ok,enough of talking.Let's find Ani and Gaya..

Saju:They are at the playground.There is a river beside it,you can wash your face there..

Me:So,when are you leaving Chennai?

Saju:I will be still staying here for a month.You?

Me:Me too,if I didn't have work.

Saju:So status? (I stopped and looked at him)

Me:Single,but I'm reserved my someone (I laughed)

Saju:By who? (he asked casually)

Me:I don't know,but I now I'm reserved by someone

Saju:How?

Me:I just said the answer.I don't know..Seriously,in all the topics,you chosed it (he nodded)They are over there.(I pointed at Ani and Gaya who was playing rocking horse)