DanTDM

>Requested<

(Your Pov)

It was dark late at night, I was editing a video. Yes I am a YouTuber a well known was as well, but I had inspiration from a different Youtuber his name was Dan and no not Danisnotonfire I mean DanTDM. I've always wanted to meet him, but to him I was probably just a fan. I then head a buzz come from my phone, I check to see its Mark, I pick up the phone and answer. "Hello?" I say, "hey (y/n) there's someone I want you to meet but he won't be here" mark says as I question his way of saying things. "What do mean?" I ask. "I mean you're going to minecon with me!, I haven't really played minecraft for YouTube but I heard a certain person will be there so I decided to buy us tickets" Mark says obviously smiling. "Really? I've always wanted to go!" I say excited, ever since I was 16 I've been wanting to go. "Yea I know! Well I should get going, I have to upload this FNAF video, bye" Mark says, "alright bye Mark" I say hanging up. I then go to the Minecon website and see the people going I scroll and scroll till I see one... DanTDM, I squeal and jump out of my chair. Until I hear my door open, "(y/n) will you quiet down, some of us are trying to sleep" my roommate says. "Oops sorry, (f/n) (friends name)" I say nervously rubbing the back of my neck. (He/she) then turns around and goes back to (his/her) room to sleep. I then finish editing and upload my video and go to bed, Minecon is in 5 days I think as I drift off to sleep.

(The next day)

*Dans POV*

I wake up to something licking my face, I opens my eyes and see its Ellie and Darcie, I get up and walk over to my computer and go to YouTube and see (yt/n) uploaded another one of her famous reaction videos, she was absolutely amazing, yes I know Dan what are you thinking! You've never met the girl how do you know you like her?! I just know alright, ever heard of love at first sight? Well I'm guilty in this case. She was beautiful, her laugh was so cute, i want to meet her personally. I just hope she goes to Minecon, even though she doesn't do minecraft much. We've seen each other once as well 

*in the past*

"Dan! i want that!" a girl with pigtails said. "ok, anything for you (y/n)!" dan yells, they were 4 years old, best friends. They liked each other then, but as time grew they grew apart and had forgotten about each other. "Dan when we are older i want to marry you!" (y/n) says cheerfully. "of course i promise we will!" dan smiles back holding out his pinky, as their pinky's intertwined, their promise stays with them forever.

*back to Dan*

Ah i hope she likes me i think as i start packing. 

*lets just timeskip to Minecon!*

*3rd person POV*

Day 1 of Minecon

Dan, had a busy schedule so he wasnt really able to meet his fans, while (y/n) cheerfully roamed the convention with Mark. " (y/n) You're going to get lost if you roam like that" mark says panting obviously tired from a roaming (y/n). As (y/n) roams she bumps into the one and only DanTDM, he was on his way to his meet and greet. Before (y/n) falls Dan catches her, they both blush. "A-Are you (yt/n)?" Dan asks looking away. (y/n) nods."A-and your Dan!" (y/n) yells. "OH MY GOD ITS (YT/N) AND DANTDM I SHIP IT!" A FAN FROM THE CROWD YELLS. they both blush and look away. "Um Dan could you maybe let me go now?" (y/n) says with the reddest face you could ever imagine. "huh? of y-yea" Dan says as he stands (y/n) up. Dan then runs to his booth obviously excited that (y/n) was here. (y/n) just stands there blushing like crazy.

(time skip to the last day of MineCon)

(y/n) sighs as she realizes its the final day of con and she rarely saw Dan. She enters MineCon with Mark and puts a smile on her face.

(y/n)'s POV~

I can't believe that the first day of con was the only day I was going to see dan, it was my life long dream to meet him and now I wont see him ever again. ah the disappear. I the feel something hard and I walk and fall. I close my eye for the impact of the floor but instead I feel a person hold me up I open my eyes and see its Dan. "D-dan?!" I shriek and blush cause this is the second time we've encountered each other like this. "hey (y/n)" he says with a smile. He's in no rush today I wonder.  I thought as I realize we've been in the same position for like 5 minutes. "um Dan I have to ask you something" I begin "yes ill date you!" he yells without letting me finish, I blush harder. "No that's not it!" I yell back as he blushes redder than a tomato if that's even possible. "i was gonna as if you could let me go" I say with a giggle. "oh yea" he says disappointed, "i mean we can date if you want" I say looking away with a blush and smile. he smiles back and hugs me, "YES!" he yells getting the attention of everyone basically, he then dips me and kisses me, everyone clapped and yelled our now ship name.