Dr.smiley (too beautiful to kill)

I was limping home when a emergence truck came by. "are you alright?" A man that looked like a doctor said. "yes but my ankle is twisted or broken" I Said. "I can fix it" he said as he opened the back and I saw weapons and things to injure people. "lay down" he says. I lay down and I black out.

Dr.Smileys pov~

She lays down as I tell her to and I make her black out I then get a weapon about to kill her but she was just to beautiful to kill I then just fix her broken ankle and wake her up. "w-what happened?" she says as she wakes up. "welp I fixed your ankle and I forgot to say I'm Dr.Smiley" I say and she looks at me with fear. "y-your that d-doctor that's a-a killer" she says as she shakes. "p-please don't k-kill me!!?!" She says as she gets up. "I can't kill you your to beautiful" I say as she blushes. "th-thank you I guess but my names (y/n)" she says softly which I found really cute. "so who's your creepypasta crush?" I say getting closer to her. "well my favorite is (f/cp) and my CP crush is you" she says while blushing. "welp since I'm your crush lets make us happen" I say as I wrap a arm around her waist and pull down my mask and kiss her pationatly "I love you (y/n)" I say. "I love you too smiley" she says as we share one more kiss.