Eyeless jack (two kidneys of a kind)

I was at home editing a YouTube video when I was done I went to bed and fell asleep but when I woke up it was 12am u looked around and saw a guy with a blue mask near my kidney about to cut it but with no hands and I was confused because I knew who he was and what he does. he's eyeless jack and he takes kidneys but not mine "hello there" I said calmly. "your not scared if me?" he said surprised. "no because your my brothers best friend jack" I said with his name. "oh your Glitchy reds sister?" he asked while looking at me with his eye sockets. "yes I am and your not going to take my kidneys?" I asked which was really weird. "no I'm not because your kidneys look sweet and it's passion for Pokemon is to much for me" he said calmly. "well than I think u should go before red comes and" I said before I was interrupted by red. "jack are u trying to get her kidney again? you could just ask me for them I mean KB squid (KB Squid is from another story) always gives you kidneys so you know what here have these" he says as he holds out a bag and walks out the room back to his and what does he mean again! What does he mean again! "hey (y/n) you okay?" jack asked me with his mask off. I look into his sockets where his eyes were once and I got butterflies in my stomach. do I like him. "hello earth to (y/n)" he said waving his hand in front of me. but I then blushed "y-yea I'm fine it's just why are u trying to take my kidney?" I asked him. "look let me tell you I've been coming every night pretending to get your kidneys but I've just been coming to see you because we'll I love you (y/n) and well I didn't want to tell u cause red has a problem with me" he says. "oh jack you could have told me before so I would have fixed it since I'm older than him" I said with a sweet voice. "but don't u have to kill me since I'm in my human form?" I said again. "instead of killing you I was thinking if we could share a kiss" he says while blushing. but then I kiss him on the lips and he kisses back until red comes in again. "JACK!! I TOLD U LEAVE MY BIG SISTER ALONE!!!" he says with anger. I then separate our lips and see that he looks like he's in fear like he doesn't want to die "red I know your worried but jack is sweet and he only came everyday to see me not to take my kidneys and I can date whoever I want if it's u that's a whole different story because I'm older than you so you need to try to respect EJ" I said with cold eyes. "y-yes s-sis I-I w-will r-respect t-them a-all" he said all shaky. "good now go play Pokemon and ill come and join in a bit" I said kindly holding out his DS to him. "t-thanks" he said still shaking. "don't u think you went to much" EJ asks. "no I always have to do that because your not the first creepypasta who tried to ask me out" I said. "oh that who Ben asked out but u rejected him" he says as he starts to laugh. I then laugh with him "hey (y/n) you are alway going to be like a kidney to me but one that I don't eat one that I just treasure and love so you are my kidney" he says. "your my kidney too jack and I love you too" I say as we share one more kiss while he has his mask off. we are two kidneys of a kind. but in my world it's Pokemon love.