Homicidal liu and sully

I was walking down the street when someone graves my wrist "hey what's a beautiful girl like you walking at night alone?" the man said. "let go of me!!" I said struggling to get out as he was about to pin me down someone stabbed him. the man went down and then revealed a boy around my age with brown hair and green eyes. "are u okay?" he asked I just nodded. "my name is liu" he said with softness in his eyes which made me relax "I'm (y/n) and its nice to meet you" I said. "hey liu I don't like her can we find someone else" liu said in a different voice. I then got confused. "no sully she's fine and you can't find anyone cause I would be going out with her and so will you" he said to himself. "sully?" I said knowing that name. "what?" sully said. "you don't remember me do you?" I said. "wait now that I look at you I do know you!! We met at the park but liu didn't get in control at all and I fell I love with you but than you moved so then I vowed to never love anyone other than you." Sully said smiling and holding my hand. "I've been waiting for your return" he said lifting my Chin. "sully?" I said. "nope" he said as he kissed me softly until we ran out of air. we than parted from the kiss. "hey (y/n) I know we just met but will you go out with us?" he asked with hope. "no" I said as he got sad eyes. I then laugh "I'm kidding I will go out with you" I said still laughing. he than beamed with happiness and kissed me again but released shortly. "S-sorry that was sully" he said shyly. "Oh sully your still the pervert you are" I said smiling. "what is that suppose to mean?" sully said. "oh nothing but you need to be punished sully so see you tonight~" I said sexually. "well than I guess this will pay off but you have to do it twice" sully said as he gets closer. "Than I guess liu deserves a reward for being nice~" I said. "I-I really don't want to (y/n) but if it's from you than ill take it" liu said blushing. "see you guys tonight~"I said softly and sexually than I see a bulge in his pants. I than look back up as he blushes. "Looks like some one is excited" I said with a smirk as I kiss him while the neighbors turn off there lights.