Ben Drowned (drowned together)

I was having fun at the pool with my dad and my best friend,Ben and his dad. I was splashing around and saw that Bens dad was drowning Ben than suddenly I was being drowned next thing I knew I saw pitch black but then I was a tall man with no face "hello child my name is slenderman but you call me slender and I see your father has drowned you as well as the other child well than I hear by pronounce you a creepy pasta from now on and will be killing victims but never to blow your cover, ok so are u ready my child" he asked. "yes I am ready" I said without knowing what a creepy pasta is. "then you will now be called princess D (y/n) but I will call you child (y/n)" slender said with a stern face. "ok" I said confused 'what I am princess of' I thought. "child you are the princess of electronics so fully you are princess (y/n) of electronic haunting" he said. he then transformed me into a dress with wires and it was blue and I had lightning bolt earrings and my powers were fire, water, land, rock, and any other element my crown had a green gem. "your job is to assign any creepypasta that are able to go in electronics and kill people" slender said. "got it" I said as I was transferred to a throne surrounded by TVs and wires. "(Y/n)?" Said a boy in a link costume. "that is princess (y/n) to you and let's see" I said as I looked closely at him "you belong in majoras mask" I said as he sighed "yea your majesty" he said sad as he walked to majoras mask "wait I know who that is" I said out loud. I then go into majoras mask and get turned into princess Zelda "ok BEN!!" I yelled. "what is it your majesty?" Ben said. "are u done?" i asked full of hope. "yes I am now let's go back" he said as he grabbed my hand and put me back in my throne but didn't come. "why don't u come" I asked. "I can't get out to go where u are" he said. "well you can now" i said making him able to go into any game. "thank you so much!!"he said as he hugged me and kissed me on the cheek and I blush. "oh s-sorry" he said as he lets go. "it's okay Ben and you can call me (y/n) ok" I said as kiss him on the cheek. he then blushes "o-ok but can I tell you something (y/n)" he said. "what?" I said. "well I love you and I was wondering if we can go out?" he asked shyly which I thought was cute. "yea I will go out with u" I said as I kiss him on the lips and we glow as he gets max power and a crown that's green and blue. "well I guess I'm king" he said. "I guess you are" I said as we shared another kiss. all I remember is that we drowned together to stay forever.