Ticci toby (one of kind)

(Before he was a proxy and when he's 12)

Toby's pov~

My mom and dad sent me to a school for kids that have a condition but I don't have a condition. "hey Ticci Toby why are u always ticking all the time, you loser" my bully says as he punches me and kicks me. "hey leave him alone!" a girl with (h/c) hair says. "oh and if I dont" says my bully Darrel. "watch me" she says smirking and she then kicks him in his nuts than beats up his crew. she then takes out a knife and stabs them. "you saw nothing" she says pointing the knife to me. "o-ok but m-my name I-is Toby" I said. "I'm (y/n)" she says. she then helps me up. "thanks" I say as I wipe the dirt off but I then look up and she's gone.

(8 years later)

(Still Toby's pov)

It's been 8 years sconce I met (y/n) and I'm now a proxy for slenderman but I'm still looking for her. "Toby please come to my officer" I hear slender say, I then go to his office. "w-what's up s-slender?" I say ticking. "I need u to get a girl who is ment to be a creepy pasta" slender says. "w-what's h-her n-name?" hoodie asks. "her name is unknown but she is said to be called squid" slender says ."o-ok" we all say and go to her house.

Squids pov~

"God dammit I can't beat this stupid game!?" I said raging. "squid just calm down" my friend Ben says. and yes I know what your thinking .Ben drowned? Yes it's him in the flesh. "Fine I will" I say while calming down. suddenly three people barge in. "who the hell are u three?" I say getting my magic ready. "w-were here f-for you s-squid" one of the guys say. "alright Toby you can go cause I was gonna tell her" Ben says. "tell me what?" I say but I then read his thoughts. how am I gonna tell her that I like her? wait don't think that Ben stop! all I have to do is tell her shes a creepy pasta that's all. "well your a" Ben says until i interrupt him. "I know I'm a creepy pasta" I say. "and I'm sorry Ben I don't feel that way about you maybe when I do get feeling for u we can go out" I say.he then blushes and looks sad. I wonder what it feels like to hug a boy. so I then hug Ben and my heart skips a beat. "I thought you didn't like me?" he says with a smirk. "I don't" I say as he pulls me into the tv to a mansion. "woah is this where you live?" I say. "yup" he says. "Hello child I'm slenderman but you can call me slender or slendy" a man with no face says. "Nice to meet you" I say shaking all his tenticals. "you shall be called KB Squid but we call you squid and humans will call you KB ok?" slender says. "Got it" I say I then see Toby and read his mind. how long will it take to find (y/n). "I know who (y/n) toby!!" I say to him. "H-how did u k-know I was t-thinking about h-her" he says. "just a hunch" I say chuckling . "W-Well do u k-know where s-she is?" He asked not caring on how I knew. "Yea hang on" I say as I go to her house.

Your pov~

I was on my computer cause my friend squid told me about these creepy pasta. I then found a boy that looked familiar he had orange goggles a mouth guard and brown hair. his name was Ticci Toby. wait a second is that Toby from 8 years ago? I think in my head then I hear a knock at the door and answer and see squid. "hey squid" I say. "hey you know Toby right?" she says. "yea I do" I say and then I hear a new post on the Internet "wait here squid I have to see something" I say as I see what it is. "KB Squid a new found creepy pasta although we know nothing of her yet she still has a way of killing she asks <do you want to play?> If you say yes she hides and you have to fine her in 15 minutes if you don't you die but if u do find her she will erase your memory of what had happened and let you live and if you say no she will kill you the second you say no to her" I read out loud. "do you want to play?" I heard a voice behind me. "Squid?"I ask in fear. "I'm KB Squid" she says as I black out as i run out the room.

Squids pov~

Dammit I didn't think I would have to make her black out until she ran.welp ima just teleport. *teleports to mansion*. "I'm home with (y/n)" I say as Toby runs in. "W-what did you d-do did y-you kill h-her?!" Toby says as he starts to tick. "She just blacked out for a few minutes not harmful at all" I lied. "O-Okay if u s-say so s-squid" Toby says as he stops ticking as much. I don't believe squid I feel like (y/n) got hurt somehow "h-hey squid can u put me down" (y/n) says as I put her down. "(Y-(y/n)?" Toby says.

Your pov~

"T-Toby" I say blushing. I've been looking for him for all these years and now here he is. "Yea" he says as he hugs me. I then feel a push on my head and I see Ben bushing Toby's head close to mine. "Ben push his head harder" squid says as Ben blushes cause he has a dirty mind. "Oh Ben I didn't mean it in that way your really disgusting you know" squid says. they both hit our heads together until at some point our lips met. we then part away. "M-my ticking and s-stuttering and t-twitching don't b-bother you?" Toby asks. "no I've always found you stuttering,twitching and ticking really cute" I say smiling. "(Y/n) y-you are one o-of a kind" he says as he takes his mouth guard off and kisses me again.