Markiplier (inlove in a fright)

I was playing five nights at Freddy's when I was blacked out and appeared in the office of the game and saw a guy with black hair black eyes and a letter M on his shirt. He then turns to look at me "let me guess U were playing you blacked out and ended up here right?" He asked looking into my eyes. now that I look at him really good he's kinda Handsome wait what am I thinking I just met him! "yea your right I did get stuck here like that" I said to him . "by the way my name is mark" he said holding out his hand. "I'm (y/n) (l/n)" I said shaking his hand. "so you watch the door and I watch the camera? or the opposite?" he asked. "ill do the cameras" I said. "ok" he says as he stands up "umm mark Chica is at the right door" I said as he slams the button. "she gone foxy running down the hall quick!" I said as he opened the right door and ran to the left right before foxy got there and closed it leaving him panting like crazy. "jeez this is hard can we switch at 5 am?" he asked. "sure we can" I said looking at the clock to see it was 5 am. but I notice it said 4th night. "can we switch now?" he said really close to me making me blush. "yea but have u been here for 4 nights now?" I asked closing the door where Bonnie was. "yea I'm the king at this game" he said smiling proudly getting close to me while closing the door where Chica is. I saw the clock it was 5:30 and we had 15% battery. "so you have been here for 4 days?" I asked. "more like 5 days cause I was here at 12 am which was the first night then the next day was day 2 than the day after that was day 3 and than day 4 and I guess now means day 5" he said giving me a proud look again. "so you here for two more days?" I asked forgetting about the animatronics. "(y/n)?! close both the doors!!" he said and I did as he told and saw it was 5:58 and 5% battery. "oh god we aren't going to have enough power" I said starting to get scared. he than suddenly hugged me "its okay (y/n) we are going to make it" he said blushing. does he like me? I thought hugging back and then breaking the hug I than heard a chime and saw it was 0% battery "we made it" I said smiling having mark pull me out of the building giving some guy the keys and he took me to his car "mark where are we going" I asked him. "we are going to a place where you can see things shine" he said smiling. "okay" I said as we arrive at a picnic with a perfect view of the rising sun "wow it's beautiful mark" I said. "well its not as beautiful as u" he says as I blush. I feel like I know him wait now that I really look at him closely he's a youtuber that I have recorded with . "hey mark are u a youtuber named markiplier?" I asked him because I recorded with him once "how did u know? are u a fangirl?!" he asks getting frightened because we both can't stand fanboys or fangirls "no we recorded together that one time remember?" I said to him. "wait I don't remember recording with u" he said shocked and confused. I remember that I had a crush on him back then and I still do now "remember when a person interrupted your intro by saying MARKIPLIER TINY BOX TIM!!!! and than u stopped the intro to say WHERE!" I said laughing. "oh yea I remember and I actually did find a tiny box Tim by the way" he said happily as he leaned closer "you know (y/n) I actually had a crush on u and I still do so will you be my girlfriend?" he said. "sure mark and I had a crush on u too" I said as we shared a kiss under the sun. "lets go him to my place until we are finished with the real life game if that fine with you (your YouTube name)" he said. "it is fine with me as well mr.markiplier" I said as I kissed him again.