Huzkymudkipz (my mudkip)

I was at the beach with my friends.I was just sitting on the beach seat until one of them picked me up and threw me into the water. I couldn't swim so I started to drown until. someone took me to the surface. but when I got up I was in a cave with a mudkip. until it turned into a guy
with blue hair with orange sides and on the top of his head and black eyes. he looked cute in both ways. "hi I'm Quentin I guess you know I'm half human and half mudkip" he said. he was looking into my black eyes and then my yellow hair with the ears then he looked at my cheeks and then my tail that was shaped in a bolt. "I guess your a hybrid too" he asked. "yea my name is (y/n) and I'm a pikachu hybrid and when humans are around I'm a little small pikachu and when I went in the water I transformed into a girl and they didn't see me" I said. "well then I hope you don't electric shock me and I won't use a water move on you" he said. "I won't at all even if you do the worse things" I said smiling. "so you won't if I do this" he said then kissed me on the lips and I kissed back. I never thought there would be someone else's like me and I would fall in love with them in a snap and he's a water type of pokemon the one that I'm worse affected to. this was a start of a new pokemon relationship and he was mine and only my mudkip.