26. Daddy Diegos Date

Zacznij od początku

"And drunk." I nodded in agreement, returning the smile. His hand continued to stroke my cheek, calming down the stress I had felt previously. "Noah?" I asked quietly. 

"Hmmmm?" He hummed as a response.

"Can you not be this close to me while I'm only in my bra and underwear?" I reply causing his cheeks to go pink.

Woah.

He did it again.

"I-I forgot." He stuttered as I chuckled lightly. 

"And thanks again for saving me from that..." I smile. "I mean it."

***

"Andrew!" I bark at him through the phone. "I can't believe you would do this to me again!"

"What can I say? I'm a strong shipper of Ashthan." Andrew chuckles causing my cheeks to redden. 

"Ashthan?" I raise an eyebrow even though he can't actually see me.

"You and Nathan's ship name." He replied casually as if it was a normal thing.

"You made a ship name for us?" I growled lowly causing him to laugh.

"Well actually no..." Andrew trailed off. "Oliver, Cameron, Sam, Youssef, Tyler, and I did at the party last night." 

After Noah and I's small chat in the room last night we fell asleep. No, not in the same bed. He slept on the floor which probably hurt his back. Currently I was in the restroom of Daddy Diegos. I drove all the way there to meet Andrew and Nathan but Andrew never showed up which left me and Nathan alone. I was now yelling at Andrew over the phone for setting us up. 

"By the way how was the rest of the party?" I questioned, leaning against a stall.

"Good... Do you know where Vince ran off to?" Andrew suddenly asked.

I had almost forgotten about that douche.

The one good thing he had done was get me just the right amount of wasted that I forgot half of what happened when I woke up.

Unluckily for me though Noah had told Cameron and so Cameron gave me an ear full on how guy's will trick you into getting drunk so that they can take advantage of you. The good thing that came out of that conversation though is he agreed not to tell Sam what happened. If he told Sam I'd probably be good as gone along with Vince. I wonder if I'd see him in hell?

"I don't know but I don't really care either." I inform him with a sigh.

"You two seemed to be getting a long quite well last night. What happened?" Andrew questioned, his tone sounding concerned.

"He is a fuck boy... Sorry dude." I roll my eyes at the mere thought of Vince.

"What did he do this time?" Andrew groaned.

"Ask Noah." I bit my lower lip, not wanting to tell him myself. I didn't want to relive the faded memories.

"Will do." Andrew chuckled lightly. "Now go back to your date with Nathaniel."

"It isn't a date." I whined, opening the bathroom door as I began to walk back to the booth I had been sitting with Nathan at.

"But it will be." Andrew said before hanging up the phone.

I slid into the booth, I was seated opposite of Nathan and we were waiting for our server to come.

"Ashely." Nathan began. "We need to have a talk."

"Listen, if Noah told you anything don't worry about it! Cameron already talked to me about it and I don't feel like talking about it anymore today." I sighed deeply, fidgeting with the hem of my shirt.

"I respect that I guess." Nathan mumbled. "But If I ever see Vince again I'm going to kick his frat boy scrony ass-" Nathan was cut off by the voice of a server.

"Hello, may I take your order?" A familiar voice asked us with an uncomfortable tone. My face turned pale and Nathan's jaw tightened.

I guess Nathan didn't have to wait to beat Vince's ass cause low and behold there he was, right in front of us in a Daddy Diego's uniform.

What were the chances?

A/N: And another cliff hanger. Well, not really but I mean you already know shits going down next chapter.

Uh, the first part of this chapter was so uncomfortable to write. I felt her pain I swear it was really weird and now I don't really like Vince.

Love you guys <3 I promise no more uncomfortable chapters.

But then again, I'm not very good at promises.