26. Daddy Diegos Date

Start from the beginning

"Y-yes." I gulped nervously. Noah held Vince down with force by his left hand. He used his right hand to rub his forehead. 

"Fuck." He groaned, mumbling something under his breath that only Vince heard.

"Say that again, I dare you." Vince glared back at Noah. 

"You disgust me." Noah spat at him, pushing him down off the bed and onto the floor. Noah got up from the bed as well, standing beside where Vince layed. He began to kick Vince in the stomach repeatedly. 

"Noah stop!" I cried, rushing over to the side of the room they were on. Noah stopped and looked up at me.

"How could you be so..." Noah paused looking for words as he stared at the ground. "Stupid..." He had hurt in his voice.

"I-I'm sorry." I frowned, looking down at Vince.

Noah looked down at Vince who was still laying on the floor. For some reason he was taking the beating. I wonder why. "Did you do anything?" Noah squinted his eyes at Vince.

"No..." Vince groaned. "Thanks to you."

"You piece of shit." Noah growled, kicking him in the stomach again. 

"Noah just stop! He didn't do anything." I mumbled, avoiding eye contact. 

"Why should I?" Noah asked, a pissed look in his eyes.

"Because if you beat him up you're no better than him." I looked him in the eye. He rested his hands at his side.

"Yeah?" Noah snapped, his tone sounded harsh. "So you're sticking up for the guy you just met today that was about to take your virginity?" 

"She's a virgin?" Vince interrupted, getting up from the floor and standing.

"Yes." Noah deadpanned, looking at Vince who had wide eyes. 

"You should of told me Ashely." Vince pursed his lips, coming closer to me but Noah pushed him back.

"Don't act like you give a shit... You weren't going to ask her regardless." Noah hissed at Vince through gritted teeth. 

"Whatever, I'm going to dip." Vince announced, slamming the door behind him as he left the room. 

I looked into Noah's eyes, he had an unreadable look in his eyes. Now that we were alone the tension in the air was thicker than before. 

Was he going to yell at me for being a stupid drunk?

Was he going to give me the cold shoulder?

Was he going to complain about Vince?

I was totally unprepared for this situation. 

"I thought I told you..." Noah slurred, getting closer. "Not to let him touch you like that."

"I-Im sorry." I stuttered once more.

"Do you regret it?" Noah suddenly asked.

"Regret what?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. 

"Letting him take advantage of you." Noah replied calmly, the hate in his eyes vanishing as he gazed into mine.

"I was uncomfortable." I admit. "I probably would of stopped him..." I trailed off. 

That was probably a lie.

"Then why did you say that what he was doing was okay?" He asked, gently stroking my cheek. His eyes were filled with a look of concern now.

"I was scared." I informed him truthfully. 

"And drunk." Noah added with a barley visible smile.