Plan

Tee slammed the door to her room. She jumped onto her bed and lay there. What had she done? When did she become such a bad person? Tears began to form in her eyes. She had to make it up to Ryan. She HAD to. But what could she do?

Suddenly she sat up. She wiped the tears from her eyes. The ghost of a smile tugged at her lips. What if... what if she could get hold of Ryan's sister? Get her to come round? Surely that would make it up to Ryan? Tee sighed. There was one problem with that. How was she supposed to get Ryan's sister's location? She was pretty sure it didn't say anything about that in his file, and if Mike knew it would be in there. She was pretty sure Ryan didn't know, and even if he did he would never tell her.

Tee eventually gave up on trying to figure out how to reach Ryan's sister and headed down to lunch. When she reached the bottom of the steps she saw a letter on the doorstep. She picked it up. It was to Ryan again, but this one had a different handwriting on it. Messier like... Tee gasped. Like a child had written it. It must be from Ryan's sister. She picked it up off the mat and shoved it into her pocket. Letters to Ryan always seemed to spell trouble for her, but if she had to do something to help, right?

Tee headed into the dining room. Everyone started talking to each other really loudly when she came in. Tee sighed. "Well," she thought. "At least I can't be more hated than this if my plan fails." 

She sat down in the nearest seat and hurriedly finished her lunch without looking up. She quickly headed up to her room, grabbed her phone and looked up the address she'd seen on the card.