Laces

"Kazima, Alex and the twins, you're on cake duty. Tyler, Jody and Carmen, you're on decorations. Harry, Floss and Finn, you're making a piñata. The rest of you are on present duty," said Tee.

"What!" shouted Bailey. "Why don't any of you have to pay for the presents?"

"All of us will give a little bit of money each. You guys are just the ones who go out and buy them," explained Tee.

"What are you doing?" asked Sasha.

"The grand finale," answered Tee.

"Which is...?" questioned Sasha.

"It's a surprise," said Tee. "Now, let's get going!"

Tee peered into Ryan's room. It was empty. He must've gone out. Tee looked around for the letter's envelope. When she'd picked it up the first time she saw it was forwarded from another care home. Surely they would know all about him.

She finally found it in the bin. She looked at where it had been forwarded from. Heathview House. Tee smiled. Now the others would know how despicable he really was, and even if they didn't it was sure to shake Ryan up.

Tee looked up the drive of Heathview House. There was a boy standing in it. "Hey!" she called out. The boy looked up. "Do you know a Ryan Reeves?" Tee asked him.

"Who wants to know?" the boy asked.

"Tee. Tee Taylor," she said.

"Laces," the boy said. "Are you a friend of his?"

"Does a kid like that have friends?" asked Tee.

"Unlikely!" laughed Laces.

"So, you don't like him either then?" Tee questioned.

"No. You see there was this one incident where he sold all my birthday presents. Basically what happened was..." Laces explained.

"That's awful!" Tee exclaimed.

"Yeah. Hey, speaking of birthdays, isn't it his next week?" asked Laces.

"Yep. How'd you like to get him back for what he did to you?" asked Tee.

Laces nodded. "You bet."

Tee snuck back into the house a few hours later. This party was going to be interesting if her and Laces had anything to do with it.